Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Matters Arising From The Fed Civil Service Recruitment Result - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Matters Arising From The Fed Civil Service Recruitment Result (1734 Views)

# Finally N-power Volunteers To Be Absorbed,into The Fed. Civil Service / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017 /2018 / Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matters Arising From The Fed Civil Service Recruitment Result by obicaddy(m): 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hi Guys! While going through the list of candidates called for the interview for the FCSC, I noticed that some of the advertised vacancies like Statistician 1 and 2 under Fed ministry of Finance was omitted cos that's where I applied. Pls anyone with answers to this is welcomed to post. Other grievances can also be tabled. Good Luck!
Re: Matters Arising From The Fed Civil Service Recruitment Result by PrinceFola(m): 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
obicaddy:
Hi Guys! While going through the list of candidates called for the interview for the FCSC, I noticed that some of the advertised vacancies like Statistician 1 and 2 under Fed ministry of Finance was omitted cos that's where I applied. Pls anyone with answers to this is welcomed to post. Other grievances can also be tabled. Good Luck!
Not only you, is like they deliberately omitted some positions/vacancies....
Let us just hope that the second batch will smile on us!
I applied under BPP Procurement Officer II (GL08) but NO ONE was shortlisted for that position in my state and that of (GL 09) too. Three(3) people were chosen for Senior Procurement Cadre.
And rest like that happens too in some ministry........
Let's just be hoping for the Batch B as they claimed!
Re: Matters Arising From The Fed Civil Service Recruitment Result by obicaddy(m): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
I jst pray N hope so oo!
Re: Matters Arising From The Fed Civil Service Recruitment Result by Mozez26(m): 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
Even registrar corporative affair they omitted it.
Lets hope be the second batch, it will be rectified.
Re: Matters Arising From The Fed Civil Service Recruitment Result by PrinceFola(m): 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
Mozez26:
Even registrar corporative affair they omitted it.
Lets hope be the second batch, it will be rectified.
Yeah bro! We hope so......
Re: Matters Arising From The Fed Civil Service Recruitment Result by PrinceFola(m): 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
What am thinking is that maybe the Batch B lists that is coming will complement those vancacies that was omitted in this Batch A own....... Like they will fill up those positions they omitted with upcoming lists and there will be chances of being selected!
IYANU MA SELE!!!!
Re: Matters Arising From The Fed Civil Service Recruitment Result by pinkguy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
I can't find Akwa. Ibom why?
Re: Matters Arising From The Fed Civil Service Recruitment Result by PrinceFola(m): 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
pinkguy:
I can't find Akwa. Ibom why?
That is the nonsense those handling their portal are doing....... So, they haven't rectified Akwa Ibom lists since morning?? That's nonsense!!!!!
Re: Matters Arising From The Fed Civil Service Recruitment Result by kheart(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
Niger state is still pending

(1) (Reply)

Admin And Logistics Officer Urgently Need / NNPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal / Chinese-owned Palmpay And An Aggressive Growth Strategy For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.