Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Get Hired And Be The Back Bone Of Any Organization,yah Catch The Ideal - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get Hired And Be The Back Bone Of Any Organization,yah Catch The Ideal (640 Views)

The Truth About Who Gets Hired -- And Who Doesn't / The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) / Get Hired And Be The Back Bone Of Any Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Hired And Be The Back Bone Of Any Organization,yah Catch The Ideal by password30(f): 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
organizations needs social digital media marketer not street marketer why not enroll for a training now @ a well dicounted price
we still have many other on going training programs like;
web design and developnment
3D animation
video editing
mobile application
graphics design
motion graphics etc

Re: Get Hired And Be The Back Bone Of Any Organization,yah Catch The Ideal by password30(f): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
these traning program is still on,contact us now
Re: Get Hired And Be The Back Bone Of Any Organization,yah Catch The Ideal by password30(f): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
what more

(1) (Reply)

Is Music Production A Good Career / Which Area In Lagos Is Best For Me To Move For My Djing Career / Most Influential Young Nigerians: Vote Prince Louis Adekola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.