Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) (4754 Views)

Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira / 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) / 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by IamAirforce1: 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
Yesterday I made a thread of a 27yrs old guy who spent millions of Naira of champagne at escape club.. Link https://www.nairaland.com/3686647/27yrs-old-boy-shuts-down

More facts emerged today and trust me the young man is richer, bigger than I thought.

He's so blessed that he smells of money.

See more photos before and you will agree with me that truly hard work pays.

1 Share

Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by Smellymouth: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
Truly ; poverty is a disease.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by IamAirforce1: 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
You're a boss BJ

Money, respect, influence, affluence, good looks all in one pack.

Boss and blessed forever.

Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by Cutehector(m): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
G work...

We know..

1 Like

Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by GavelSlam: 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Yesterday I made a thread of a 27yrs old guy who spent millions of Naira of champagne at escape club.. Link https://www.nairaland.com/3686647/27yrs-old-boy-shuts-down

More facts emerged today and trust me the young man is richer, bigger than I thought.

He's so blessed that he smells of money.

See more photos before and you will agree with me that truly hard work pays.

What's his organisation into?

2 Likes

Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by ichommy(m): 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
Smellymouth:
Truly ; poverty is a disease.

The guy dey vex..... Hope nah Legitimate Money sha.

Make I use my Eye Drop.

2 Likes

Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by emeijeh(m): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by Smellymouth: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ichommy; the thing dey wan look like Yuhoo Yuhoo oo.. grin
But I repeat again, Poverty na basterd.

2 Likes

Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by IamAirforce1: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
work hard and be prayerful.

Some blessings and people will be like "how did he made so much money " ?

But they forgot that god is still sitting on the throne blessing people everyday..

Wow

This is cool crazy Money I must say.

Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by slimthugchimee(m): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
life is eazi oh grin
Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by IamAirforce1: 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
Yea you're right life is Eazi
Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by ichommy(m): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
Smellymouth:
Ichommy; the thing dey wan look like Yuhoo Yuhoo oo.. grin
But I repeat again, Poverty na basterd.

In fact, Poverty nah Werey... grin
Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by Smellymouth: 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
ichommy:

In fact, Poverty nah Werey... grin

Walahi.. cheesy
On a lighter note, are you related to N.K?
There is an uncanny resemblance between the both of you. cool
Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by ichommy(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
Smellymouth:

Walahi.. cheesy
On a lighter note, are you related to N.K?
There is an uncanny resemblance between the both of you. cool

Naso NL People talk during Mr. NL. grin grin

I Be Kwara Guy o. I no near east side at all.

I don Answer is N.k Question taya.
Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by Smellymouth: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
ichommy:

Naso NL People talk during Mr. NL. grin grin

I Be Kwara Guy o. I no near east side at all.

I don Answer is N.k Question taya.

Kwara ke? Arrrhhh. I dey always feel say you be from East side sef.
Eleyi gidi gaan.. cheesy
Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lol
Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by dangotesmummy: 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
See how that girl is looking at that Guy's peneese.seems she's huny tongue
Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by IamAirforce1: 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:
See how that girl is looking at that Guy's peneese.seems she's huny tongue
The guy is lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by davidkingrichie(m): 1:16am On Mar 18, 2017
Hard work do pay. This guy has never worked hard a day in his empty life. Rich people don't make money only to spend it on cars(same colors), drinks and women. Life goes beyond that. First, you'll be thinking of making your first million, then your first billion and so fort. You begin to think in terms of problem solving. What problems can I solve while making money? When money is vaste, you start thinking of problems to solve that takes money away from you.

6 Likes

Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by IamAirforce1: 7:10am On Mar 18, 2017
That's what you think
Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by Moving4: 7:51am On Mar 18, 2017
Money really smells good...But wait o, 27yrs?
Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by IamAirforce1: 7:54am On Mar 18, 2017
Yep 27 balling real tight

Dude is so blessed
Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by ThatIgboBoy: 9:05am On Mar 18, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Yep 27 balling real tight

Dude is so blessed

You can call him blessed when he makes meaningful impact in the lives of people around him. He can only have such money on his own from proceeds of crime and fraud.
Hardwork pays but as youths we should learn to stop glorifying money gotten from illicit ways. There is more to life than champaign. He should use that his crime money for a noble cause and he will be on front page like u have been campaigning with two threads for a yahoo boy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:37am On Mar 18, 2017
Your opinion

1 Like

Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by dreamwords: 10:06am On Mar 18, 2017
So frosh
Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:27am On Mar 18, 2017
I believe you just heard about b.j
Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Omo!! Tuale!! What does dis guy do 4 a living...?? Not my business..

Flex bro. With conscience.
Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by IamAirforce1: 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
He's a Don trust me

He's ontop of his game

Believe!
Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by ibroh22(m): 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bleep poverty,i must work hard and make cool doe
Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by IamAirforce1: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nice
Re: Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) by sEGXY2(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Anybody wey be keyboard warrior go sabi this guy, e no even too get money self if you compare am to Gees wey dey ball for LASU, na there be headquarters of yy plus, talk about Abere, bady Oosha , Opa 6ix Etc

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video / Gabriel Afolayan Welcomes Twins With Sidechick Amidst Divorce From Wife / Most Endowed Model Briana Bette Flaunts Her Massive Curves [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.