Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,964 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

How To Make Money Providing Mobile Internet Services With Little Capital - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make Money Providing Mobile Internet Services With Little Capital (669 Views)

How You Can Make #5k Daily With A Little Capital / How To Make Money Providing Mobile Internet Service / How Make Money Easily By Providing Internet Services With 5000 Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Providing Mobile Internet Services With Little Capital by emmnet(m): 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hello dear, do ypu know u can become an internet service provider and make good profit selling mobile data for browsing?

My name is Emmanuel Abiodun Elijah (you can check me out on Facebook) am a Mobile phone consultant

I want to tell you from my experience that providing internet data services is a lucrative business, why because virtually every body is using the internet for one function or the other

More over it is a new area of business that only a few have tap into

The sweet thing is that the prize range you are buying and the profit you will add when selling is still lower than the regular service providers tariff. You know people are looking for cheap product and services with great value and that is what this business will offer ur client while you make sweet profit
You don't need a big capital to start this biz with 5k u can kick start

You will need a mobile phone/tab/laptop with internet connection

You will also need A bank acct (any bank)

I will be offering a one on one online training with picture to illustrate on how to do this business on Whatsapp for N1000
For the first 20 person to register will receive a bonus of 500mb of data which they can browse for a month

To register send me a whatsapp message "data registration " to 0 8 0 6 9 2 4 9 7 8 8

If you are in makurdi u can contact me at ECWA sec sch north bank makurdi during office hours

Note the one one training will begin by 22nd registration closes on that same day
For those in makurdi registration will close on 21st

(1) (Reply)

100 Million Email Addresses For Sale / Visionaire Consultants / The Art Of Repainting Home In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.