Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Young Musician Who Ay Helped Writes A Touching Tribute To Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Musician Who Ay Helped Writes A Touching Tribute To Him (553 Views)

Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Young Musician Performs Wearing Pant At An Event Just Like Fela (photos) / CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Musician Who Ay Helped Writes A Touching Tribute To Him by nellynelle: 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
Comedian Ay has been to nurture young talents and helps people make something out of their lives. This young man who he picked up from UNIPORT wrote a touching tribute to him,he recounts how he changed his life in 2010 and helped him build his career.
Read his tribute...
officialelvisgreyEvery one has a helper, God bless @aycomedian for my life.
22nd 2010, I was seated at the side of the stage, with my friends @jessekeyzzz and @prince.udo it was one of those Uniport shows 'Uniport Unplugged' @Jesse_amiri the name was UNkNoWN one of uniport's finest. Waitin to get on stage wen the next act was to be called, The whole school shouted 'No we want Unknown we want Unknown!!' I went on stage And did the usual. That night something unusual happened!! The man with a heart of gold, the man whose selflessness has raised the biggest of stars the man who doesn't need you to be his relation before he gives u a helping hand. That man came on stage and proclaimed to the whole school. ' unknown Make una tell that guy to meet me make we promote him career for lagos' that was how I left the ph to Lagos, he sheltered me, pruned me, gave my life a meaning. That Unknown in uniport is now the world acclaimed Elvis Grey. Thank you so much boss @aycomedian where I am today has been a product of ur belief in me. God bless you abundantly. I promise you by God's grace we takin #pompomtotheworld

Re: Young Musician Who Ay Helped Writes A Touching Tribute To Him by odiereke(m): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
Waooooh, Congratulation my broda, AY thank U so much.
Re: Young Musician Who Ay Helped Writes A Touching Tribute To Him by nuelzy: 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
tribute ....like he is dead grin

(1) (Reply)

2baba And Faze Dancing To Faze Old Song Kolomental (see Video) / Celebrities:adorable Photo Of Big Brother Naija Housemate As A Little Guess Who? / #bbnaija: Thintalltony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.