Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

NPOWER: The Latest !! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER: The Latest !! (1805 Views)

Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency / This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPOWER: The Latest !! by DiGiTaLIYKE(m): 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
A friend called me to come and collect an Npower online application form. But I applied online last year and did the test, as well.
I am hoping to be in the 2nd batch list.

Now, am a bit confused whether to fill the new form again. He said the form is for the 2nd batch list.

What do you guys think??
Re: NPOWER: The Latest !! by Syjibrin(f): 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
DiGiTaLIYKE:
A friend called me to come and collect an Npower online application form. But I applied online last year and did the test, as well.
I am hoping to be in the 2nd batch list.

Now, am a bit confused whether to fill the new form again. He said the form is for the 2nd batch list.

What do you guys think??
fill am since na ur friend but @ ur own peril

1 Like

Re: NPOWER: The Latest !! by Tyviv(f): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Don't fill any form...

1 Like

Re: NPOWER: The Latest !! by kenerek: 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Get your CV written professionally for just N3500 only . Just send a mail to info@kayceeinspires.com . It comes with complementary counseling relationships,career and personal finance.
Re: NPOWER: The Latest !! by akinsolafasanya: 9:32am On Mar 18, 2017
I saw an online form for Npower too, when clicking the link its say the application is over. Try to get the link from ur friend and open it for application, to know if its working or not
Re: NPOWER: The Latest !! by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 18, 2017
Inspite of all the warnings? Any thing about npower can be gotten from their website: npvn.npower.gov.ng...........dont fall victim.

(1) (Reply)

Dancom Technologies Limited Interview. / Nigerian Immigration Service: How To Be Eligible / Please Help... Is It Genuine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.