Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Chelse Star Kante Banned For Positive Drug Test - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Chelse Star Kante Banned For Positive Drug Test (2510 Views)

Multipurpose Drug / Breaking News: Ngolo Kante Leaves Chelsea To Contest For / See Funny Thing I Found Inside A Drug I Bought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelse Star Kante Banned For Positive Drug Test by GeneralFestytop(m): 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
*BREAKING* : BAD NEWS FOR CHELSEA FANS
KANTE BANNED FOR A POSITIVE DRUG TEST
For Chelsea fans this news may not be the best news now that the club is fighting to lift the EPL trophy with their new tactician-CONTE. Immediately after the FA CUP match, between MAN UNITED AND CHELSEA F.C, the star-man KANTE was ordered by the anti-doping agency to be tested considering the way this young lad was marauding all corners of the field and ending up scoring the match winner. Test result reveals a banned substance known as TETRAHYDROCARBINONE- which is present only in marijuana was
found in his blood. According to studies, TETRAHYDROCARBINONE is a steroid when taken is capable of making somebody run 2000 metres without feeling fatigue and the half life of this drug is 3 days. When asked ''why are you taking a banned substance''?, according to him, he said it is a drug he has been using right from when he was in LEICESTER CITY which gave them the strength to lift the EPL trophy in 2016. So after much deliberation by the English FA in collabo with the anti-doping agency, Kante was hammered with a 3 year ban from all
footballing ACTIVITIES. I know this is good news for Manchester United and City fans round the globe.. see how MAN U fans are reading with rapt attention. You better tell your players to play like KANTE and stop listening to fake news bruh!..

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Alone, I'll Be Your Shadow: / Husbands Nicknames / School Life.... Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.