Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,141 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. (8304 Views)

Start Up Your Toilet Paper Production And Make Cool Money / How Do I Start Tissue Paper Production Pls... / BUSINESS GUIDE: How To Setup A Toilet Roll/tissue Paper Production Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by chinebu(m): 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
Please my fellow Nairalanders, I am ready to go into tissue paper production and I want to get the good advice of experienced people in the business.

A brother needs your candid advice please help me to avoid the mistakes that are avoidable.

I will need your advice in the following areas:

Prefered machines to buy (Foreign or local)
Administrative guidiance. initial salary base for workers and organisation.
I have made some research on my own but I still need people who have gone through the process to give me their candid advice. ie(Dos and Donts of starting the business).

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 18, 2017
Ko easy o, rara.
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by Nairasolutions: 2:46am On Mar 18, 2017
Get detailed and professionally written business plan to guide you . Quickly visit www.nairasolutions.com/bizplan or call 08167566759
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by chinebu(m): 9:03am On Mar 18, 2017
With God all things are possible
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by DoyenExchange: 9:40am On Mar 18, 2017
Go to www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php to see businesses you can start in Nigeria and their estimates.
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by chinebu(m): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Go to www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php to see businesses you can start in Nigeria and their estimates.

Already done that brother and I still choose tissue production over the rest
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by Princesaha: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Why are people not commenting here? I am also interested in this tissue production and will like to know what it takes and the requirements.
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by chinebu(m): 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Princesaha:
Why are people not commenting here? I am also interested in this tissue production and will like to know what it takes and the requirements.

My dear I dont know why. Maybe people are unwilling to share their experiences and dissapointments to help us learn from their mistakes.
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by unapologetic: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Well, i don't have any knowledge of the business: but you can do a bit of research online and then talk to professionals. Do not employ a professional as some of them are pro-nothing. Try and talk to as many people as possible.
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by Uchenna406(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
where is your location and where do u intend to setup the factory. Have being into the system for 3yr now.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by chinebu(m): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Uchenna406:
where is your location and where do u intend to setup the factory. Have being into the system for 3yr now.
I am in abia state and that is where I intend to establish the business.

Your candid advice will be highly appreciated
Thanks
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by chisom83(m): 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Uchenna406:

Am also interested please, Your assistance will be appreciated.
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by Princesaha: 2:38am On Mar 19, 2017
Uchenna406:

Bros, I am in Abia state but my location gonna be in Anambra state precisely Nnewi.
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by chinebu(m): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Uchenna406:

We are still waiting for you sir. What you know that you will share with us will always be appreciated.
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by trueking: 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
chinebu:

We are still waiting for you sir. What you know that you will share with us will always be appreciated.
What's your budget? anyway check this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/1142864/toilet-paper-roll-making-machine
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by DoyenExchange: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by chinebu(m): 6:45am On Mar 20, 2017
trueking:

What's your budget? anyway check this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/1142864/toilet-paper-roll-making-machine

Checked it out its usefull though
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by Uchenna406(m): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2017
what's app me 0.8.0.3.3.7.0.9.1.16. I have a lot to offer you be not here.
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by chinebu(m): 7:02am On Mar 21, 2017
Uchenna406:
what's app me 0.8.0.3.3.7.0.9.1.16. I have a lot to offer you be not here.

Thanks for the info. God bless.
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by DoyenExchange: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by chinebu(m): 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=DoyenExchange post=54798722][/quote]Nothing there
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by chinebu(m): 8:06am On Mar 22, 2017
Still waiting for you good people of nairaland
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by trueking: 8:10am On Mar 22, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Try proofreading your articles before publication, too many errors.
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by DoyenExchange: 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Go to www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php to see businesses you can start in Nigeria and their cost estimates.
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by chinebu(m): 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Guys dont stop doing good because its going to work for you some day. Advise still needed.
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by 128bizmind(m): 11:36am On Sep 15, 2017
Get more information on how to set up a toilet paper business on toiletpaperbiz.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by yetty247(f): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Contact me for Honey biz 09021408991
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by achyc2002(m): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
I can only help you with info regarding the market and taste. What customers actually look for and what distributors expect from you.

If you're interested, lemme know.
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by Yezzy(m): 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
If you need help moving those goods down to lagos or any South Western region. Do call 08120917657.
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by bingcrawler: 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
I see you are fully interested in starting a tissue paper production business here in Nigeria.

That's a very great business idea that will empower the country Nigeria and also create enormous opportunities for youths as well.

Let me give you a tip of how tissue paper production works. This is a very wide business because it comprises of many machinery. On a normal, before this business comes to mind, one must have some sort of capital at hand or a guarantee for loan or fund.

This business is very lucrative and profitable. I will like you to know what goes on before a tissue paper is made.

STEPS TO PRODUCE TISSUE PAPER IN NIGERIA

1. A core is set to the rewinding machine before adjusting the Jumbo roll to it. This should be done properly because it determines the size of the tissue paper.

2. The automated machine will then start a rewinding motion which Will unwind the jumbo Roll unto the core and will stops automatically once it reaches the size.

3. Then the long rolls will pass through the cutting machine which then cuts it into the size of tissue rolls

4. The transparent polythene bags with your brand name are for the packaging after which marketing follows.

These are just the steps involved in the production of tissue paper. I would have loved to go in depth on how to start this business but here is a complete guide on how to start tissue paper production business in Nigeria.
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by Careermama: 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Please where can I get locally fabricated Machines
Re: I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. by Homeyfav: 6:02am On Oct 19, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos To Host Naija Brands Challenge 2022, Announces Star Prize / Microsoft Corporation Visits Abuja, Launches Africa Development Centre In Lagos / Meet Babawande, The Billionaire Whose Company Bought 50 Planes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.