Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Weapons Recovered From Armed Bandits In Zamfara By Soldiers (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Weapons Recovered From Armed Bandits In Zamfara By Soldiers (Photos) (18436 Views)

Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) / Notorious Armed Bandit ‘Buharin Daji’ Shot Dead In Zamfara By His Gang Member / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weapons Recovered From Armed Bandits In Zamfara By Soldiers (Photos) by Moving4: 11:56am On Mar 18, 2017
Wow! DAT means Naija is loaded with tools o
Re: Weapons Recovered From Armed Bandits In Zamfara By Soldiers (Photos) by rhektor(m): 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
All these Dane guns you dey call weapon?
Re: Weapons Recovered From Armed Bandits In Zamfara By Soldiers (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
chuka5000:

lol u gat me cracking on this

I thought it was a peaceful state though.
NCAN should do their job pls

am sorry to say this NCAN don't work in the north only south west and s east
Re: Weapons Recovered From Armed Bandits In Zamfara By Soldiers (Photos) by mykelmeezy: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
rotimage:

Why have you fail to know that religion has nothing to do with who you choose to be? Or was it just your being religious bigot?

I guess there ain't churches in the part where we have militants??

Use at least the small brain you have na.

incase you couldn't decipher my message

my point is of what use is any religion if its not transforming the life of its followers

every corner you turn there is a church or mosque or shirine

yet people don't reflect the message of that religion

my message probably sounded like religious bigotry but that's not what i meant

I simply feel nigerians are overly religious and excessively brainwashed by it

1 Like

Re: Weapons Recovered From Armed Bandits In Zamfara By Soldiers (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
hmm
Re: Weapons Recovered From Armed Bandits In Zamfara By Soldiers (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dane guns and shakabula grin
Re: Weapons Recovered From Armed Bandits In Zamfara By Soldiers (Photos) by columbus007(m): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Have they introduce traffic to dis site? It's not all threads that can be opened, if so be it I don't have that patient than to quit.
Re: Weapons Recovered From Armed Bandits In Zamfara By Soldiers (Photos) by akigbemaru: 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
Fire arms from banditos.
Re: Weapons Recovered From Armed Bandits In Zamfara By Soldiers (Photos) by rotimage(m): 8:06am On Mar 19, 2017
mykelmeezy:

incase you couldn't decipher my message

my point is of what use is any religion if its not transforming the life of its followers

every corner you turn there is a church or mosque or shirine

yet people don't reflect the message of that religion

my message probably sounded like religious bigotry but that's not what i meant

I simply feel nigerians are overly religious and excessively brainwashed by it

Yeah Bro. you sound selective with the word in bracket "(Country Arewa Republic)" that means your sole aim is targeted at a part and not the country as a whole.

We need to reflect what religion teaches but even people who choose not to have any religious perspective acts crazy and in that case what religion are we to blame??

Human is Human!!!
Re: Weapons Recovered From Armed Bandits In Zamfara By Soldiers (Photos) by mykelmeezy: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
rotimage:

Yeah Bro. you sound selective with the word in bracket "(Country Arewa Republic)" that means your sole aim is targeted at a part and not the country as a whole.

We need to reflect what religion teaches but even people who choose not to have any religious perspective acts crazy and in that case what religion are we to blame??

Human is Human!!!

there is no single no religious person

the basic atheist calls Jesus in die moments

swears in Allah ...at the hype of a conversation

says thank god when in a really unexpected situation

so one way or another everyone's subconscious has a spiritual connection

n i said arewa republic coz thats where the event happened and thats one major part where poverty illiteracy and religious intolerance reigns

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Arrested For Smuggling Chemicals In Nigeria / Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k / Man Abducts Son, Beats Lover's Boyfriend To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.