Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

URGENT!!! I Need Casual Labours For Land Clearing In Igbogila - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / URGENT!!! I Need Casual Labours For Land Clearing In Igbogila (847 Views)

Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing / Quality Bulldozer Land Clearing Service Nationwide. Reliable services. / Please Help: Can I Use Chemical For Land Clearing Of Maize/cassava Farm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT!!! I Need Casual Labours For Land Clearing In Igbogila by OlujobaSamuel: 3:28am On Mar 18, 2017
I need anyone that can help urgently with labourers to clear 3.5ha of farmland in Igbogila, Ogun state, it's just about 20mins drive from Ilaro.
Accomodation is available through the duration of the job.
You can reach me on 08077697920
Re: URGENT!!! I Need Casual Labours For Land Clearing In Igbogila by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 18, 2017
I cao do that with my men. Is it hectares or acres?
Re: URGENT!!! I Need Casual Labours For Land Clearing In Igbogila by OlujobaSamuel: 6:47am On Mar 18, 2017
Trayoralas:
I cao do that with my men. Is it hectares or acres?
3.5hectares.
Re: URGENT!!! I Need Casual Labours For Land Clearing In Igbogila by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2017
How much are you willing to pay per day, and will you provide food?
Re: URGENT!!! I Need Casual Labours For Land Clearing In Igbogila by OlujobaSamuel: 9:32am On Mar 18, 2017
olurich01:
no feeding nor transportation provision.
it involves cutting, uprooting and packing (2ha)
while the rest is just uprooting and packing (1.5ha)
we negotiate the price, then pay as the job goes one.
kindly call me so we talk better or post your number so i give you a call.
Re: URGENT!!! I Need Casual Labours For Land Clearing In Igbogila by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2017
There is nothing hidden here. A plot is 5k and 3.5 hectares is approximately 53plots. My price is 250k + 50k uprooting which is = 300k
Re: URGENT!!! I Need Casual Labours For Land Clearing In Igbogila by OlujobaSamuel: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2017
Trayoralas:
There is nothing hidden here. A plot is 5k and 3.5 hectares is approximately 53plots. My price is 250k + 50k uprooting which is = 300k
give me your contact, let's talk or you give me a call.
Re: URGENT!!! I Need Casual Labours For Land Clearing In Igbogila by lalaray: 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
Oga y not get ogoja or Benue boys , they clear for 7k per acre
Re: URGENT!!! I Need Casual Labours For Land Clearing In Igbogila by OlujobaSamuel: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
lalaray:
Oga y not get ogoja or Benue boys , they clear for 7k per acre
how and where can i get them, kindly link me up with any that you know of.
Re: URGENT!!! I Need Casual Labours For Land Clearing In Igbogila by OlujobaSamuel: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Trayoralas:
olurich01:
still waiting to hear from both of you.
thanks
Re: URGENT!!! I Need Casual Labours For Land Clearing In Igbogila by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Im sorry to disturb or disappoint. I contacted my boys and they said they will collect 10k per plot without uprooting and dats why im short of words and dont know how to reply you.
Re: URGENT!!! I Need Casual Labours For Land Clearing In Igbogila by OlujobaSamuel: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Trayoralas:
Im sorry to disturb or disappoint. I contacted my boys and they said they will collect 10k per plot without uprooting and dats why im short of words and dont know how to reply you.
whaoooo, no be dangote contract now.
Thanks for the response, sincerely grateful.
Anyone with a nice offer can still link me up.
thanks
Re: URGENT!!! I Need Casual Labours For Land Clearing In Igbogila by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 19, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:

still waiting to hear from both of you.
thanks
I can only do 5k per plot, cut down and uproot where necessary but not pack, with packing its 7k
Re: URGENT!!! I Need Casual Labours For Land Clearing In Igbogila by OlujobaSamuel: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
olurich01:
I can only do 5k per plot, cut down and uproot where necessary but not pack, with packing its 7k
kindly lets talk over the phone.
thats the number to reach me on the op.
Re: URGENT!!! I Need Casual Labours For Land Clearing In Igbogila by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
olurich01:
would prefer a whatsapp chat my no, 07019320034

(1) (Reply)

Snails For Sales / Info On Palm Kernel Oil Needed / Top 10 Strangest Things In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.