Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,350 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

Pls Help!!!! Sterling Bank Has Duped Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help!!!! Sterling Bank Has Duped Me (808 Views)

Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? / "How Fidelity Bank Staff Ebuka Ugodunnamba Duped Me Of N1.4m" / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!!! Sterling Bank Has Duped Me by olabest(m): 4:41am On Mar 18, 2017
I opened kiakia account with sterling bank last month. And someone sent 20,000 to the account on getting to the bank for withdrawal, after collecting my details I received a message debit alert but the cashier said there was a mistake that I should wait so that my money will be reversed and I can write another withdrawal. So I waited throughout that day I didn't receive the credit alert. She told me to come the next day, same thing they didn't credit my account and they did not give me my money... Since then the lady has being posting me.. This is the third week now. Pls what step can I take?
Re: Pls Help!!!! Sterling Bank Has Duped Me by Nutase: 5:06am On Mar 18, 2017
Buy akara and wine and go and start eating it in their office then they will give you your money.
Re: Pls Help!!!! Sterling Bank Has Duped Me by Tellemall: 5:17am On Mar 18, 2017
Report to the branch manager.

She can't be so busy she can't attend to a customer.

The uncredited money is how some bankers get to have weekend fun.
Re: Pls Help!!!! Sterling Bank Has Duped Me by yomi007k(m): 5:39am On Mar 18, 2017
Op...its either u dont hv craze or u dont look lik who has.

Enter d bank...shout, scatter dir desk, do craze cos na recession we de. If ur money no commot, cal me bastard.
Re: Pls Help!!!! Sterling Bank Has Duped Me by jcflex(m): 5:40am On Mar 18, 2017
Guy you have to cause mini drama inside the banking hall from the customer care desk, for the BM to come out and ask what is happening.

if not they will not allow you to see him/her easily, and they will keep posting you
Re: Pls Help!!!! Sterling Bank Has Duped Me by oganass(m): 6:18am On Mar 18, 2017
oga scatter d bank oooo, 20k for dis recession?
Re: Pls Help!!!! Sterling Bank Has Duped Me by potent5(m): 6:55am On Mar 18, 2017
Either you take the crazy approach as suggested above or write a short letter to the branch manager demanding a reversal of the debit and threaten to sue if after seven days it's not done.
Though it's a threat but you can actually sue and claim millions for breach of contract, illegal and unauthorized activities on your account, inconvenience, etc. plus the original 20k.
Re: Pls Help!!!! Sterling Bank Has Duped Me by agarawu23(m): 6:59am On Mar 18, 2017
I will strip in the bank
20k no be moi moi
Re: Pls Help!!!! Sterling Bank Has Duped Me by Sunnymatey(m): 7:37am On Mar 18, 2017
At times we are too gentle to our own detriment, show them arrogance and never accept any plea to calm down until u receive a credit alert then even the manager will be force to sufface and attend to u in person ensuring the matter is resolve b4 he closes for that day.

(1) (Reply)

Other Means To Make Money Online / Credit Direct’s ‘empower The Corps’ Loan For Corp Members / Simple 7-step System To Make $100 A Day Online (COMPLETE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.