Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

E5372s-601 Won't Lock 4g(mtn & Ntel) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / E5372s-601 Won't Lock 4g(mtn & Ntel) (1137 Views)

My 4G Mtn Sim Not Compatible With My New Nokia 3.1 / Brand New Tablet Sold For #22,200 From #40,601-pay On Delivery Anywhere In Niger / Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E5372s-601 Won't Lock 4g(mtn & Ntel) by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2017
Like the caption says.

My Mifi that used to work fine suddenly stopped connecting data on 4G MTN and Ntel.

There's service in my place.

The mifi gets full bars service on both networks. Just won't connect data

The 2 Sims work fine in another device on the same 4G

Now its only 3G mtn that the mifi will connect to.

Any ideas?
Re: E5372s-601 Won't Lock 4g(mtn & Ntel) by Lanreallenjay: 10:10pm On May 23, 2017
4llerbuntu:
Like the caption says.

My Mifi that used to work fine suddenly stopped connecting data on 4G MTN and Ntel.

There's service in my place.

The mifi gets full bars service on both networks. Just won't connect data

The 2 Sims work fine in another device on the same 4G

Now its only 3G mtn that the mifi will connect to.

Any ideas?
Were you able to get a solution? I think I'm having same issue
Re: E5372s-601 Won't Lock 4g(mtn & Ntel) by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:51am On Jul 11, 2017
For everyone sane going through this issue it is an issue with the firmware.
I had it whilst using MTN with the mifi, other people have reported it using Ntel.

So it's not a network issue.

In my case after a month of using just 3G with it I discovered that their is usually a default APN that the mifi/sim uses when you switch it on.
As far as I know that APN is correct, but 4G wouldn't work.

So I used the Huawei Android app to fix the mifi on 4G only,

then created a new APN entirely.

So each time it refused to connect to 4G, I'd turn off data toggle, switch to another APN (the default spectranet one usually), then switch back to the one I created.

Then re-enable data.

It has always worked for me since I discovered this.

You might also try flashing the mifi, but that's too much stress in my view.

Like I said , ITS WHAT WORKS FOR ME.

IT MAY NOT WORK FOR YOU SO PLEASE DON'T ABUSE ME, INSULT ME OR BLAME ME FOR MENTIONING IT.

i have been told it doesn't work by other people

ASK HUAWEI OR SPECTRANET

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Browsing Speed Reduced On Airtel / Iphone 7+ 64gb Available For Sale At Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.