Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Crimes And Efcc. Am Doubting - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crimes And Efcc. Am Doubting (383 Views)

EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH / FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 / 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crimes And Efcc. Am Doubting by Sekcibeast1990(m): 9:54am On Mar 18, 2017
Goodmorning , there is a case I would like you to know about.the money is a sum of 15million. and the victim happens to be my father, efcc in lagos have been dealing with the case for 3yrs but there hasn't been any success.it looks to me lik they have bargained with the thief and thats why they aren't doing anything about it.my father and a man were business partner.the whole capital belongs to Mr father, they do petrol business, 2013 they made supply to a company, the company paid but the other man did diversion of funds . when he was questioned by the efcc in lagos, he didn't deny he diverted funds, they had prove of him stealing the money . he paid 900k out of it bt til now they have being telling my dad to come today come tomorw, and this man has been living comfortably with our money and isn't feeling any remorse abt it. so please any help that can be rendered will be appreciated , because my father is very poor now.And efcc in lagos are not doing their work.what should I do, nigerians pls help save ma dad.

(1) (Reply)

Expect More Suicides In Nigeria / Amnesty International And The Death Penalty / North Korea Hacks Nigerian Banks To Fund Nuclear Programme‎ – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.