Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Grand Theft Is The Most Interesting Criminal Game (take It Or Leave It) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Grand Theft Is The Most Interesting Criminal Game (take It Or Leave It) (1067 Views)

Nigeria Most Interesting Online Game / Nigeria Most Interesting Online Game / Whats The Most Interesting Game For Sony PSP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grand Theft Is The Most Interesting Criminal Game (take It Or Leave It) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 18, 2017
I tell you that in the whole world Grand theft is still the best Crime and Action game due to the amount of features it's possessing.
*in grandtheft you can move left,right, down.
*steal cars, helipad,bikes.
*eat food
*have sex
*go to club house.
*Travel all about
*sleep
* and perform many other functions.

take a look at Grand theft auto vice city v where you can even own a dog, swim in the ocean, visit airports and hijack aeroplanes,perform robbery activities,steal,shoot,kill,rescue,get killed by animals like Shark, Lion, Rhino i never knew there were wild animals in vice city v until i drove my car to a desert at the back of an estate where i was attacked by a lioness

GRAND THEFT is really a crazy game.

grandtheft lovers where are you? share your grandtheft experience!
cc lalasticala ope
#pin_to_homepage
Re: Grand Theft Is The Most Interesting Criminal Game (take It Or Leave It) by obynocute(m): 10:55am On Mar 18, 2017
thumbs up op..

2 Likes

Re: Grand Theft Is The Most Interesting Criminal Game (take It Or Leave It) by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 18, 2017
You couldnt have been more right.
Re: Grand Theft Is The Most Interesting Criminal Game (take It Or Leave It) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
Demigods666:
You couldnt have been more right.
hmmm..
Re: Grand Theft Is The Most Interesting Criminal Game (take It Or Leave It) by hakinze00(m): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lol seems u re new to gaming if u can make ur conclusion from just old vice city what will u now say abt gta v?. Anyways I agree with u gta is one of the best series

1 Like

Re: Grand Theft Is The Most Interesting Criminal Game (take It Or Leave It) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
hakinze00:
Lol seems u re new to gaming if u can make ur conclusion from just old vice city what will u now say abt gta v?. Anyways I agree with u gta is one of the best series
lol i've even played GTA V on ps3 and x-box.
i've played almost all the grandthefts like; vicecity iii, vicecity iv, vicecity v, Liberty city, Gta chinatown ......bla bla bla.
Re: Grand Theft Is The Most Interesting Criminal Game (take It Or Leave It) by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2017
I beg to differ Op. When you talk about storyline, characterization, graphics and gameplay then maybe gta is the best there is. But talking about sheer crime itself, i think postal 2 or the manhunt series does it better. In postal and manhunt your objective is just to cause mayhem and wreak havoc.

(1) (Reply)

Sprinkle The Difference Between Stainless Steel And Copper / Defective Games For Ps4 / Cheapest Garage Sales Ever!!! But For Gamers And Samsung Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.