Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Grand Theft Is The Most Interesting Criminal Game (take It Or Leave It) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Grand Theft Is The Most Interesting Criminal Game (take It Or Leave It) (1080 Views)

Nigeria Most Interesting Online Game / Nigeria Most Interesting Online Game / Whats The Most Interesting Game For Sony PSP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grand Theft Is The Most Interesting Criminal Game (take It Or Leave It) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 18, 2017
I tell you that in the whole world Grand theft is still the best Crime and Action game due to the amount of features it's possessing.
*in grandtheft you can move left,right, down.
*steal cars, helipad,bikes.
*eat food
*have sex
*go to club house.
*Travel all about
*sleep
* and perform many other functions.

take a look at Grand theft auto vice city v where you can even own a dog, swim in the ocean, visit airports and hijack aeroplanes,perform robbery activities,steal,shoot,kill,rescue,get killed by animals like Shark, Lion, Rhino i never knew there were wild animals in vice city v until i drove my car to a desert at the back of an estate where i was attacked by a lioness

GRAND THEFT is really a crazy game.

grandtheft lovers where are you? share your grandtheft experience!
cc lalasticala ope
#pin_to_homepage
Re: Grand Theft Is The Most Interesting Criminal Game (take It Or Leave It) by obynocute(m): 10:55am On Mar 18, 2017
thumbs up op..

2 Likes

Re: Grand Theft Is The Most Interesting Criminal Game (take It Or Leave It) by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 18, 2017
You couldnt have been more right.
Re: Grand Theft Is The Most Interesting Criminal Game (take It Or Leave It) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
Demigods666:
You couldnt have been more right.
hmmm..
Re: Grand Theft Is The Most Interesting Criminal Game (take It Or Leave It) by hakinze00(m): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lol seems u re new to gaming if u can make ur conclusion from just old vice city what will u now say abt gta v?. Anyways I agree with u gta is one of the best series

1 Like

Re: Grand Theft Is The Most Interesting Criminal Game (take It Or Leave It) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
hakinze00:
Lol seems u re new to gaming if u can make ur conclusion from just old vice city what will u now say abt gta v?. Anyways I agree with u gta is one of the best series
lol i've even played GTA V on ps3 and x-box.
i've played almost all the grandthefts like; vicecity iii, vicecity iv, vicecity v, Liberty city, Gta chinatown ......bla bla bla.
Re: Grand Theft Is The Most Interesting Criminal Game (take It Or Leave It) by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2017
I beg to differ Op. When you talk about storyline, characterization, graphics and gameplay then maybe gta is the best there is. But talking about sheer crime itself, i think postal 2 or the manhunt series does it better. In postal and manhunt your objective is just to cause mayhem and wreak havoc.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Pes Games For Hp 655 / Dream League / Nairalander Releasing Game....show Some Love:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.