Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

WWE Fights Are Fake, I Have Stopped Watching Them - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WWE Fights Are Fake, I Have Stopped Watching Them (1502 Views)

Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights / How Real Is WWE Fights? / Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WWE Fights Are Fake, I Have Stopped Watching Them by SuperStriker: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
I used to be a fan of WWF now WWE.

I used to be so captivated and carried away by wrestling matches and I hero-worshipped some wrestles back from the 90s till recently.

I just discovered that the WWE fights are not real; they are scripted and fake.

Before the wrestlers even go into the ring they already know how the match will end and who will be the winner.

I was so so disappointed when I found this out and I was also very angry with myself and so ashamed.

I can't believe that these guys deceived me for so many years.

What about you, do you still watch wrestling?

I have stopped watching.

Re: WWE Fights Are Fake, I Have Stopped Watching Them by SuperStriker: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
lalasticlala do you still watch wrestling matches?
Re: WWE Fights Are Fake, I Have Stopped Watching Them by Nne5: 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
How did you find out that they're fake?
Re: WWE Fights Are Fake, I Have Stopped Watching Them by SuperStriker: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Re: WWE Fights Are Fake, I Have Stopped Watching Them by Airtimex(m): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Not so sure of all but most of them are fictional
Re: WWE Fights Are Fake, I Have Stopped Watching Them by thesicilian: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
Stopped watching them since the late 90s when they started faking everything.
Re: WWE Fights Are Fake, I Have Stopped Watching Them by Flatties: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lol your day just dey break.
Congratulations on your wising up. grin
Re: WWE Fights Are Fake, I Have Stopped Watching Them by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
And some mofos still dey argue say this thing na real undecided
Re: WWE Fights Are Fake, I Have Stopped Watching Them by phoexix: 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Its an entertainmennt show.
Nobody forced you to watch it.

1 Like

Re: WWE Fights Are Fake, I Have Stopped Watching Them by psucc(m): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ok o!

Op to confirm na to match you against any WWE champion of your choice so that you can convincingly say whether the fights are stage-managed or not.

NB. You may write the script which will be followed diligently.

1 Like

Re: WWE Fights Are Fake, I Have Stopped Watching Them by Pieromania: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
Who doesn't knw it is fake?it is only the gullible ones tht still doesn't knw.i stopped watching wrestling since 2001.
Evn til nw,i stil knw matured men that are still arguing with me that it is real evn up til nw

1 Like

Re: WWE Fights Are Fake, I Have Stopped Watching Them by SuperStriker: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pieromania:
Who doesn't knw it is fake?it is only the gullible ones tht still doesn't knw.i stopped watching wrestling since 2001.
Evn til nw,i stil knw matured men that are still arguing with me that it is real evn up til nw

What a shame. embarassed
Re: WWE Fights Are Fake, I Have Stopped Watching Them by flyover30(m): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
guy nor vex oo,but brain dey pain u.so u mean all these while,u never knew they were scripted. how will u expect someone like rey mystero,beating someone like big show,or u see someone on d ground,all of a sudden, he is up fighting again. u funny oo.its not different from Jackie chan and Rambo wey u dey watch.its an entertainment. or u really believe undertaker came back from d grave.sorry
Re: WWE Fights Are Fake, I Have Stopped Watching Them by SuperStriker: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
flyover30:
guy nor vex oo,but brain dey pain u.so u mean all these while,u never knew they were scripted. how will u expect someone like rey mystero,beating someone like big show,or u see someone on d ground,all of a sudden, he is up fighting again. u funny oo.its not different from Jackie chan and Rambo wey u dey watch.its an entertainment. or u really believe undertaker came back from d grave.sorry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't believe people still watch the shiiit.
Re: WWE Fights Are Fake, I Have Stopped Watching Them by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
I've known this for a very long time now......... so annoying when though
Re: WWE Fights Are Fake, I Have Stopped Watching Them by skarz: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
won't stop Igbos from watching it...they love it and I love them for that
Re: WWE Fights Are Fake, I Have Stopped Watching Them by oloriooko(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
SuperStriker:

I used to be so captivated and carried away by wrestling matches and I hero-worshipped some wrestles back from the 90s till recently.

Before the wrestlers even go into the ring they already know how the match will end and who will be the winner.

I was so so disappointed when I found this out and I was also very angry with myself and so ashamed.

What about you, do you still watch wrestling?

I have stopped watching.

Na now your day break?
All movies are fake even football can be faked so deal with it
Re: WWE Fights Are Fake, I Have Stopped Watching Them by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
SuperStriker:

I have stopped watching.

I think their name could be a hint: "World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT"

Even back then in JS3 (the glory days of Hulk Hogan), we always had these arguments about whether the matches were faked. It didn't stop us from having our favourites.

So please lighten up. It's not the end of the world. Besides you've got to commend them for turning such a sport into a multi-billion dollar enterprise.

And it's less harmful than, say, boxing
Re: WWE Fights Are Fake, I Have Stopped Watching Them by Zenithpeak(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
Wrestling and boxing is an entertaiment aimed at staking bets.

That is why millions of dollars always fly around the ring.

Read the story of Iron Mike Tyson, the hype, the fame and the his downfall.

Guy wise up.
Re: WWE Fights Are Fake, I Have Stopped Watching Them by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
You must be a genius for just figuring it out.
I continued watching it even when I found out it was scripted, I eventually stopped when the script writers stopped taking their pills and started putting trash every Monday and Friday night.

If they ever bring back attitude era, I might reconsider but now WWE is just for kids less than 14.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Zambia Ends Algeria's Hope Of 2018 World Cup, Puts Pressure On Nigeria / The Emphasis Instead Is On / Usain Bolt Bronze Statue Unveiled At Jamaica’s National Stadium In Kingston

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.