Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

"She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo (90139 Views)

Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) / "Nah Who Carry Belle?" My Encounter With A Naija Teenager! / Landlord Beats Pregnant Woman Into Coma, Loses Her Pregnancy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by badassProdigy(m): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
This loved up photo of pregnant Selina and her hubby has got people talking online, just because she looked pregnant everywhere... Lol

Read their hilarious comments below:

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/carry-belle-for-front-back-media-react.html?m=1

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by badassProdigy(m): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
see more photos of her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by gbegemaster(m): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
Elelele! tongue

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Nne5: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Her body looks weird.

And her hubby got an erection.

grin grin

164 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Cutehector(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Sexy preggie

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by dacovajnr: 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
I would love for myself something like this...See Shape like Range Rover Autobiography shocked shocked

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by PapiNigga: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
fresh babe

1 Like

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by emorse(m): 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
This looks like a miracle! Maybe Apostle Punaman is involved.... Sorry, what's that apostle's name again?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
she get am tongue
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by HARDDON: 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
the trajectory of extrapolation of the back facing adipose,inversely proportional to the protruding frontal flesh, bears testimonial to the uncoordinated distribution of the natural resources of the underdeveloped world! ( hope you understood that, if you didnt, neither do i! cheesy)

of what use is huge bum with tiny peanut b00bs? angry angry

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
hmm lovely.my wife goin to look like dat if she preggo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
Sexy preggie
i am telin u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Erotica(f): 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
shocked
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Sholoyun sidi ni....this one na heavyweight oo shocked

14 Likes

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
op whats her name? see my food kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Kaxmytex(m): 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
Twins can be funny
dem dey do hide and seek.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by waxxydude: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Before the pregnancy, this woman was endowed with a chape called "Figure 6" .

The evuul man preek is aiming to shoot even in his wife's critical condition, and as a geography student i think its pointing "Shoutwaste". Also as a renowned conspiracy theorist, two things involved he's either an afonja, OR the one destined to annihilate the afonjas

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by flyover30(m): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
wow.she is glassy.but d yansh and waist long oo
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by CaroLyner(f): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hipopotamus

6 Likes

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by waxxydude: 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
flyover30:
wow.she is glassy.but d yansh and waist long oo
Yes my sister and also bottlely. undecided

20 Likes

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Raintaker(m): 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Kaxmytex:
Twins can be funny

dem dey do hide and seek.
Lol
One dey front, d other go hide for back
grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Drdreyy: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
this is obviously fake. most likely stuffed. a close examination reveals that she stuffed it.

4 Likes

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by dreamwords: 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lets see her non pregnant picx
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by veekid(m): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2017

see the kinda being Im praying for?
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by DIKEnaWAR: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Warris display?
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by jejemanito: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
A thousand gun salute to that nigga jor

Him fvck the chick so tey she carry belle for nyash

Respeck man!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by DIKEnaWAR: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
Warris dis?
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by AdoptedSon: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
booked
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
emorse:
This looks like a miracle! Maybe Apostle Punaman is involved.... Sorry, what's that apostle's name again?
Apostle Nunuman grin
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lower body looks it belongs to someone else... The body structure reminds me of a horse?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by Flexherbal(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
Wow!
Re: "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo by drinkgarri: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pregnancy can fit some girls sha..the front dey struggle to beat the back. The back owns the medal. Legendary dual sim pregnancy.

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) / Good fellows / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.