Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

#BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan (24252 Views)

Miyonse, Soma And Busty Female Fan Pictured / This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking / Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by PapiNigga: 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Looks like our dear Kemen is finally getting over all the Tboss' saga...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/bbnaija-kemen-soma-and-jon-pictured.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by handsam(m): 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
Looking Great.

Btw, Who knows any 25millionnaire private jet owner I can contact for Tboss?

She has tasked me with getting one to finally marry her when she leaves the house after comments saying she should have a ring on her hand and not on her nose. #WeddingBells. grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by dadavivo: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
handsam:
Looking Great.

She has tasked me with getting one to finally marry her when she leaves the house after comments saying she should have a ring on her hand and not on her nose. #WeddingBells. grin
wow are we suppose to laugh at the dry joke? So dry

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by dadavivo: 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Soma my son, please stop associating with a pedophile and a pervert. Before he destroys your music career

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by Freebiees: 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
Check this post if you need an info on how to make passive income online

https://www.nairaland.com/3690050/discover-secret-internet-wealth-guru
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by IamAirforce1: 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Seen
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by Divay22(f): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
See space
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by Neimar: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
YWns
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by cbngov01(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Kemen aka d all seeing eye, aka d man who knew the game more than anyone, aka Mr tactician....u sabi d game pass big brother sef.I just hope u have learnt that oversabi ain't good at all....goodluck Mr puna so fananana

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by Kjking(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
that's my guy

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by marltech: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
shocked
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by thoth1: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
handsam:
Looking Great.

shittttttttt...If na me Dem tell dt thing eh, I go kill myself

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by EternalTruth: 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
female fan at her old age that's suppose to be a mother to them. TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Kemen d Semen angry
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by PenisCaP: 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mehn this soma guys is so tall and handsome.
No wonda the ladies where dying for him but pretend...

cocoice be like "EGBON PLS KISS ME NA" grin

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by kwalakwala123(f): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
I don't even know what he saw in that old Tboss in the first place. He has to move on with his life naa. After all he has apologize to her and their fans. Women been putting men in trouble and drawing them backward since garden of eden. Self control is wisdom o
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by handsam(m): 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
dadavivo:

Unfortunately, It was not meant for sadists like you. grin

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by Ayblaize(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
dadavivo:

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by geekybabe(f): 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
Stories will be stirred up when Tboss is out.

Especially because of dat his arranged interview
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
dadavivo:
Savage......... Kill me
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by Moving4: 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Benefits of Fame....
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by Limitless72(m): 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mehn soma be giant for this picx ooooo.....see whr the fan and KEMEN dey reach am...LAWD!!!!

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by crunchyg: 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
kwalakwala123:
I don't even know what he saw in that old Tboss in the first place. He has to move on with his life naa. After all he has apologize to her and their fans. Women been putting men in trouble and drawing them backward since garden of eden. Self control is wisdom o
You are beautiful
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by Gassa007: 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
dadavivo:
Soma my son, please stop associating with a pedophile and a pervert. Before he destroys your music career
Bro what's your problem Can't you just get over this Kemen issue.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by DICKtator: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
Please where is the female fan?

I can't see any female fan there

All i see are the former housemates with one of their sponsors- Ariya tickets

grin grin grin grin
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by deebee13(f): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
kwalakwala123:

Well said ma'am, I like that he's moved on with his life, despite everything.

dadavivo:

Not fair bro, everyone deserves a second chance! Don't be quick to judge!

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by gbegemaster(m): 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
Most unvisited thread on front page today
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by Ugosample(m): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
gbegemaster:
Most unvisited thread on front page today

I'm telling you
Because they see Kemen name na why?

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan by YINKS89(m): 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Na wa.... Na real WA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinsel Stars, Chuks And Eneh Weds (Picture) / Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign / Check Out Actress, Ebube Nwagbo Swags In Latest Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.