Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Is It Advisable To Invest On Ppp4cash 50% Money Plaform - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Advisable To Invest On Ppp4cash 50% Money Plaform (393 Views)

Is It Advisable To Leave Money In The Bank During This Time? / Is It Advisable To Take Lapo Microfinance Loan For A Business / Is It Advisable To Buy Laptops Or Phones From 1688.com? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Invest On Ppp4cash 50% Money Plaform by 1manseo: 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
PLEASE GUYS I JUST NEED YOU ADVICE TO HELP ME MAKE A DECISION,
A friend of my said he saw a good and legal platform where i can put money and get 50% every 28days https://ppp4cash.com.ng/
in fact below are our discussion:

MY FRIEND: guy believe me this site is real and it is 50%

ME: guy another mmm of thing no i can't do it.

MY FRIEND: yes it is like mmm but this is real and they are paying again they are still new and now is time to pack money from the site.

ME: guy mmm was real and paying until they crashed.

MY FRIEND: yes but people made bastard money on it. see what people don't understand is that this kind of program is design to last for just one year and after that it will be replaced by new one.

ME: what do you mean by design to last for one year?

MY FRIEND: yes just one year let me take you back to the days of mad of investment and sniff money makers, they all lasted for just a year but that does not mean that people don't make money on the program they made millions and people also loose.
the best time to invest and hit it big with this kind of program is when they are new. that is when the admins will be fighting to gain trust and drag in more people to the system. you just have to be active on it for 6 to 8 months by then you must have made more than 1000% of your initial investment. after 8 months just slow down and watch them after 14months and they did not crash then you can continue but as a friend don't just let this go like that.

ME; guy i am suspecting you, are one of those mmm guys that created the site? how come you know all this?

MY FRIEND; we have been on the game for long but i am not any mmm guy but i wish to be if i know the skill.

well nairalanders me and my friend we talked a lot that i got convinced by him but later got confused so i am here to ask your opinions.
please if i am your brother, friend, father, boss, employee, co-worker or your neighbor what advice will you give on this ppp4cash issue thanks.

Re: Is It Advisable To Invest On Ppp4cash 50% Money Plaform by 4igboboy: 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
my advice is runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest On Ppp4cash 50% Money Plaform by bestguru: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
has your friend been paid?
tell him to show you proof of payment.
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest On Ppp4cash 50% Money Plaform by mango4all: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
ops nairalanders will discourage you on any investment scheme as they hate mmm and others just follow your mind and do some research before you invest

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Invest On Ppp4cash 50% Money Plaform by supermarketer: 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
https://ppp4cash.com.ng/ is real i am a member.

if you doubt just read their testimony potal
https://ppp4cash.com.ng/2017/03/17/our-potential-users-testimonial/
so my advice is to invest nothing to fear at least for now.
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest On Ppp4cash 50% Money Plaform by 1manseo: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
4igboboy:
my advice is runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
please can you tell me why you advice me to run away from the site
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest On Ppp4cash 50% Money Plaform by Freebiees: 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
Is better you join www . d azzlerspeer.com
Ensure you join the link together. Checkout the testimonies on their Facebook page
Www.Facebook.com/d azzlerspeer

Make sure U join the link together to view

If you wish to join www . d azzlerspeer.com use this code as your reference ID to register 1111

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Online Product At Cheap Price Here. / SWOT Analysis Of MMM / Easter Promo On Drycleaning/laundry With 12hrs Free Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.