Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Workforce Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Interview (2368 Views)

Workforce Interview Invitation / Workforce Interview Legit Or Scam? / WORKFORCE Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Interview by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
Please i received this message from Workforce today "Based on your recent application, you're invited for an interview at WORKFORCE, Beside UPS, Gbagada, Lagos on Mon 20th MAR by 1PM. Bring a CV and dress formal."

Please, who received this mail and will there be any test or it's just interview?

Please help as in presently in Port Harcourt.

Thanks
Re: Workforce Interview by baylord101(m): 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
No company name...
Re: Workforce Interview by flywheel(m): 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
It's a marketing role abeg, was recently there and what they have to offer at the moment is for marketing.
Re: Workforce Interview by dozzy24(m): 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
That's Neolife. Networking stuff, u will end up regretting going der
Re: Workforce Interview by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Thanks a lot. I was wondering why they omitted the position and other relevant details too.

flywheel:
It's a marketing role abeg, was recently there and what they have to offer at the moment is for marketing.
Re: Workforce Interview by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
Thanks

dozzy24:
Re: Workforce Interview by flywheel(m): 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
dozzy24:
It's not NeoLife its actually workforce but they r currently outsourcing sales staff for banks at the moment, but the same terms for the usual marketers apply as this is contact based angry
Re: Workforce Interview by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
na wa o
Re: Workforce Interview by topsongirl: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
I also got the test, but I guess it for a call center Agent. I applied for the post two days ago.
Re: Workforce Interview by Chidokes4real(f): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
I actually applied yesterday for the position of Contact Centre Agent. And I got the invite to come on tuesday for interview. So I guess it's not marketing.
flywheel:

It's not NeoLife its actually workforce but they r currently outsourcing sales staff for banks at the moment, but the same terms for the usual marketers apply as this is contact based angry
Re: Workforce Interview by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
Please who knows if this will involve only interview or test and interview?
Re: Workforce Interview by flywheel(m): 12:04am On Mar 19, 2017
Chidokes4real:
I actually applied yesterday for the position of Contact Centre Agent. And I got the invite to come on tuesday for interview. So I guess it's not marketing.
Now let me clear this once and for all, I'm not trying to discourage you but I applied for P. O. S Merchant and received the same text as the op with the hope of being interviewed based on what I applied for, only for a staff who walked to address us that the only position available is Sales... They did interviews for teller and customer service last week and the week before. I wish it won't be a problem if u go see for yourself though they will capture ur data and inform you when the other positions are available. Peace.
Re: Workforce Interview by sirnaked: 12:28am On Mar 19, 2017
flywheel:

Now let me clear this once and for all, I'm not trying to discourage you but I applied for P. O. S Merchant and received the same text as the op with the hope of being interviewed based on what I applied for, only for a staff who walked to address us that the only position available is Sales... They did interviews for teller and customer service last week and the week before. I wish it won't be a problem if u go see for yourself though they will capture ur data and inform you when the other positions are available. Peace.

I applied as a paar officer but hv nt receive anything ooo....do u hv idea if dey hv bin calld.
Re: Workforce Interview by Ifedinho08(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
also get the same message.. For tomorrow Any idea on what to expect Pls guys
Re: Workforce Interview by Ifedinho08(m): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
topsongirl:
I also got the test, but I guess it for a call center Agent. I applied for the post two days ago.
any idea on what to expect Pls?
Re: Workforce Interview by sannio(m): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ifedinho08:
I am slated for Wednesday in case you have info that can be of help
Re: Workforce Interview by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
Please did you go for the interview?

Ifedinho08:
Re: Workforce Interview by Tizzyreal: 12:19am On Mar 21, 2017
READ THE THINGS YOU MUST NOT COMBINE WITH COKE PRODUCTS, ELSE YOU WILL BE IN DANGER OF SUFFERRING, LIVER FAILURE, CANCER AND BONE MARROW DEPLETION.
READ= http:///posts/675403/
Re: Workforce Interview by Ifedinho08(m): 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Just an interview if you progress u stay behind and if not you leave n
JUBSAM:
Please did you go for the interview?

Re: Workforce Interview by Ifedinho08(m): 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=sannio post=54786481] I am slated for Wednesday in case you have info that can be of help

Nothing much Bro, just the normal interview stuff and if you passed you'll be asked to wait behind and if not you leave
Re: Workforce Interview by Ifedinho08(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
sannio:
I am slated for Wednesday in case you have info that can be of help

Nothing much Bro, just the normal interview stuff and if you passed you'll be asked to wait behind and if not you leave
Re: Workforce Interview by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
OK. Thanks
Ifedinho08:
Just an interview if you progress u stay behind and if not you leave n

(1) (Reply)

Download UBEC / FTS Past Questions For Federal Teachers Scheme Exam / . 7 / When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.