Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria (13013 Views)

Ways I Am Using In Making Etherium In This Lockdown / How To Make Close To 35 Etherium With Just 0.03etherium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by vpaymoney(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Am so desperately desperate about getting this powerfully next to Btc ceypto into my portfolio. But it seems no one get d ansa that's why I brought it here.
Pls if any one know the HOW TO go about it. Should pls come on here lecturer us. Lol
Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by amInigerian: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
Please I know how to buy the crypto that will dust ethereum soon but which is by far cheaper than ethereum now.

I knew ethereum would rise before it rose.

I also know this other one will rise now that it is about to.

Contact me on whatsapp and I will put you in get you on board.

Because I am quite savvy online, I feel certain I can (and will) be able to help you get your ethereum too.

Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by vpaymoney(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
amInigerian:
Please I know how to buy the crypto that will dust ethereum soon but which is by far cheaper than ethereum now.

I knew ethereum would rise before it rose.

I also know this other one will rise now that it is about to.

Contact me on whatsapp and I will put you in get you on board.

Because I am quite savvy online, I feel certain I can (and will) be able to help you get your ethereum too.

OK bro pls can you talk note on this other here so that all others that are my shies can be enlightened too? Nice one tho'
Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by Intelcorei7: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
vpaymoney:
Am so desperately desperate about getting this powerfully next to Btc ceypto into my portfolio. But it seems no one get d ansa that's why I brought it here.
Pls if any one know the HOW TO go about it. Should pls come on here lecturer us. Lol

Go to play store and download "ethereum wallet"( the one by freewallet.org ). Install and open it, Fund your account and click "buy"
Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by Samabu07(m): 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
vpaymoney:

I can show where I claim free ethereum quote me to reply you shortly. I have been claiming though waiting earnestly for its value to increase too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by vpaymoney(m): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
Samabu07:

I can show where I claim free ethereum quote me to reply you shortly. I have been claiming though waiting earnestly for its value to increase too.
This one is strange o. Claiming how sir.?
Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by vpaymoney(m): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
Intelcorei7:

Go to play store and download "ethereum wallet"( the one by freewallet.org ). Install and open it, Fund your account and click "buy"
OK thanks bro
Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by temigreat(m): 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hi Samabu07 pls can you show me how u claim ethereum
Samabu07:

Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by vpaymoney(m): 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
I finally have my ETH wallet courtesy @intelcorei7. Thanks a lot but the price over there is too outrageous. So I chill for the funding. If anyone have ETH for sale, let's have a discussion thanks.
Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by Samabu07(m): 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
temigreat:
Hi Samabu07 pls can you show me how u claim ethereum
A particular bit coin faucet website also allows members to claim ethereum.
Nairaland policies frowns at posting cryptocurrencies web link to avoid getting banned. So how do I share this without falling prey of seun's bot?

Nairaland email isn't working, couldn't open your mail. But I got your number from your signature, i sent you a Whatsapp message.
Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by Samabu07(m): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
vpaymoney:

This one is strange o. Claiming how sir.?
Its a free claiming bitcoin cum ethereum faucets. I have been doing that too! Due to seun's policy I can't post web link to avoid been getting banned. How do I get across to u?
Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by vpaymoney(m): 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Samabu07:

Its a free claiming bitcoin cum ethereum faucets. I have been doing that too! Due to seun's policy I can't post web link to avoid been getting banned. How do I get across to u?
You can also do same via my signature. Thanks
Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by ucman1(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
vpaymoney:
I finally have my ETH wallet courtesy @intelcorei7. Thanks a lot but the price over there is too outrageous. So I chill for the funding. If anyone have ETH for sale, let's have a discussion thanks.

Come on WhatsApp let's deal

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by grandyklace10: 1:29am On Mar 23, 2017
haywhy59:
I buy and sell diff types of coin, and there re still coins dat is doing fine and still cheap.... Contact me... 08164369443

Do you buy one coin?
Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by Samabu07(m): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2017
vpaymoney:

You can also do same via my signature. Thanks
your email isn't there and your phone number displaying isn't registered in Whatsapp either.
Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by vpaymoney(m): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
@intelcorei7 pls I saw another one. ETH classic. How does that.play out?
Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by colonel20: 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
vpaymoney:

$410 Ethereum @ 445.

Come on WhatsApp.
Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by Intelcorei7: 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
vpaymoney:
@intelcorei7 pls I saw another one. ETH classic. How does that.play out?

Leave ethereum classic for now bro. Check here for difference : https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/guides/what-is-ethereum-classic/
Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by colonel20: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
colonel20:

$410 Ethereum @ 445.

Come on WhatsApp.

$445 Ethereum @ 410. Rising! Rising! Rising!

Come
Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by Elizadath: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2017
Men now that Btc is depreciating its wise for someone to shift to ETH but how can one easily convert ETH to naira ?
@samabu07 pls drop your Watsapp number I want to have a discussion with you. Thanks
Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by Samabu07(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2017
Elizadath:
Men now that Btc is depreciating its wise for someone to shift to ETH but how can one easily convert ETH to naira ?
@samabu07 pls drop your Watsapp number I want to have a discussion with you. Thanks

Modified

I have erased my mobile number...
Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by Intelcorei7: 9:35am On Mar 25, 2017
Elizadath:

Convert/Exchange it here to BTC first and withdraw it to your BTC/naira account ( luno.com recommended )
Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by Intelcorei7: 9:36am On Mar 25, 2017
Elizadath:

Convert/Exchange it here to BTC first https://www.changer.com/ and withdraw it to your BTC/naira account at luno.com
Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by Elizadath: 10:29am On Mar 26, 2017
How sure are we that changer.com is save for us? I used one changer before o. In the days of LR and till date money gone so pls how sure are we that this site is genuine in order to be on a save side. @intelcorei7
Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by drizzit(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
$20 ETH needed @360/$
You sending first
Or come with your escrow
Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by vpaymoney(m): 10:46am On Mar 29, 2017
drizzit:
$20 ETH needed @360/$
You sending first
Or come with your escrow
I need $200 ETH but I won't buy more than 300/$
Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by drizzit(m): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
vpaymoney:

I need $200 ETH but I won't buy more than 300/$

Pls if you get at that rate
Buzz me
I may buy $200 too
Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by GoldenBoy21(m): 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
I have ethereum (ETH) and litecoin (LTC) for sale. Quote me your offer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out 3 Mistakes To Avoid When Sending Money Online / Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital / This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.