Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Woli Arole: I Have A Prophetic Calling - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woli Arole: I Have A Prophetic Calling (422 Views)

Woli Arole Meets Ayo, The Boy Singing Tope Alabi's Song While Hawking Orange / Woli Arole And His Mother At His Matriculation In OAU In 2008 (Throwback Photo) / Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woli Arole: I Have A Prophetic Calling by Ologytalks: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Yoruba Comedian, Woli Arole who has carved a niche for himself by mimicking prophets comically also claims to have a prophetic calling and on several occasions, he has prayed for people and recorded wonders via his prayers.

He made this known in a chat with Saturday Beats;’“What God has helped me to do is to create a very thin line between the real work of God and comedy because I also have a prophetic calling. I am a real prophet, I have had people I pray for and there have been wonders. Even my mother knows that I have that gift. It shows in my video because I do real prayers and when I do my jokes, it is a free flow of the abundance that I have. I just use the channel to pass messages. I don’t attack any church, I don’t demean anyone and I do not blaspheme. I am just adding value to that particular niche. During the One Lagos carnival on New Year’s Eve, I was called to give a real prayer and after, the deputy governor asked to see me. There are places I go to say real prayers. Thanks to the comedy, there are places a real prophet might not be able to enter but I can.”

Read More
http://ologytalks.com/woli-arole-prophetic-calling/

Re: Woli Arole: I Have A Prophetic Calling by holuwajobar(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
Confirm.....ftc

(1) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Pictured With Footballer, Jay Jay Okocha (Pic) / Popular Talk Show Host Lands In The Hospital (see Why) / Omotola Jalade Meets Ghana First Lady, Rebecca Akufo- Addo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.