Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,253 members, 7,953,945 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

Deja Vu [episode 3] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Deja Vu [episode 3] (334 Views)

Episode 3 Of THE DEED (A Heart Broking Story Of A Woman In Love) / Ekiti Deja Vo / My Life (episode 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deja Vu [episode 3] by dannyodia101(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
Check out my latest series titled "Deja vu" on the blog link https://dannyworld.net/2017/03/18/deja-vu-episode-three/

DEJA VU [EPISODE THREE]

Decades ago, a lady had just bagged her bachelors degree in economics with honours. Months later, she begun to apply for jobs with her qualification.

The response was as tardy as a sloth. She applied for a thousand but barely got a feedback. Suddenly, the once cheerful promising graduate had become droopy.

She went from one interview to the next. She sat for one aptitude test to the other. Companies only hired those with two extra legs and hands. They hired those who had a cash reservoir. Some got the job using their "holy grail" as the ladies would say.

They called it "The Real World" where things are never as they seem. A world where the back door is encouraged. A world where brains didn't cut it no more. A world where companies request for outrageous decades of experience when recruiting for a 22-year old graduate. I believe "Outlandish" is the word... https://dannyworld.net/2017/03/18/deja-vu-episode-three/ click om the link above to continue.

(1) (Reply)

How Ladies Can Aid Their Male Patners Curtail Cheating. / INEC, Police, FRSC Emerge Top Mdas On Social Media / How Facebook Messenger Developed Into A Talk Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.