Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

I Want To Buy Cashew Nuts, Sesame Seed And Cocoa Beans - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want To Buy Cashew Nuts, Sesame Seed And Cocoa Beans (518 Views)

International Price Of Cocoa Beans / We Are In Lafia To Buy Cashew Nut And The Price Is Cheap / Cocoa Powder And Cocoa Butter? Contact Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Cashew Nuts, Sesame Seed And Cocoa Beans by Faeexports(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
do you have? quote your price and specification per kg immediately, at info@faeexport.com, bello@fae.com.ng or call 08026573672
Re: I Want To Buy Cashew Nuts, Sesame Seed And Cocoa Beans by Goldenpillar: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
We have large quantities of Raw cashew Nuts at different locations in Nigeria and Benin Republic.

We have High Quality Exportable Raw Cashew Nut ranging from 48 KOR, 50 KOR and above

Our prices are very competitive and we can supply you the quantity you want

We look forward to your maximum co-operation to establish a cordial and fruitful business relationship with you

Regards
Michael
+2348032559632
+2347055444056

(1) (Reply)

Engliah Made Oil Palm Processing Machine / Diefference Between Floor(poultry) Chicken Feeding And Cage Feeding / PLEASE Help:some Insects Are Destroying My Okra Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.