Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Police Shoots Bread Winner Of A Family Dead In Aba,Dump Him At Unknown Place(Pix - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Shoots Bread Winner Of A Family Dead In Aba,Dump Him At Unknown Place(Pix (991 Views)

Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Shoots Sporadically During An Arrest In Aba, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Shoots Bread Winner Of A Family Dead In Aba,Dump Him At Unknown Place(Pix by broseme: 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
According to the story shared by Pedro,Chinedu Peters, a resident of Aba and bread winner of his family was allegedly shot dead by police in front of Christ the King Cathedra(C.K.C) Asa road, Aba.He was shot dead while coming back from an eatery alongside his girlfriend.

See the details of the story on the screenshots below

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/police-allegedly-shots-young-man-dead.html?m=1

Re: Police Shoots Bread Winner Of A Family Dead In Aba,Dump Him At Unknown Place(Pix by ESDKING: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
They should give that man serious beating and send him to jail
Re: Police Shoots Bread Winner Of A Family Dead In Aba,Dump Him At Unknown Place(Pix by PenisCaP: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Wht kinda shitty country is this.??
Re: Police Shoots Bread Winner Of A Family Dead In Aba,Dump Him At Unknown Place(Pix by DickDastardly(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pure fuckery
Re: Police Shoots Bread Winner Of A Family Dead In Aba,Dump Him At Unknown Place(Pix by omenkaLives(m): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
On reaching the part where they wrote "the police asked the only Hausa man in their midst to stand up and leave.. .", I just knew this is another propaganda to stir up hatred against northerners as usual.

Not like the police is beyond this, but puting an ethnic twist to this has made it difficult to believe. I'm not buying any line in that story I'm afraid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Shoots Bread Winner Of A Family Dead In Aba,Dump Him At Unknown Place(Pix by disumusa: 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
broseme:
According to the story shared by Pedro,Chinedu Peters, a resident of Aba and bread winner of his family was allegedly shot dead by police in front of Christ the King Cathedra(C.K.C) Asa road, Aba.He was shot dead while coming back from an eatery alongside his girlfriend.

See the details of the story on the screenshots below

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/police-allegedly-shots-young-man-dead.html?m=1
the boy is looking garageous, more so I can't see any bread in his hand
Re: Police Shoots Bread Winner Of A Family Dead In Aba,Dump Him At Unknown Place(Pix by Topxcel: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lord keep us from evil
Re: Police Shoots Bread Winner Of A Family Dead In Aba,Dump Him At Unknown Place(Pix by DieDieDieOmenka: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
On reaching the part where they wrote "the police asked the only Hausa man in their midst to stand up and leave.. .", I just knew this is another propaganda to stir up hatred against northerners as usual.

Not like the police is beyond this, but puting an ethnic twist to this has made it difficult to believe. I'm not buying any line in that story I'm afraid.
[/s]Nonsense who you epp
you buy you no buy nobody knows you because you're inconsequential
kiss the truth
truth is talking
Re: Police Shoots Bread Winner Of A Family Dead In Aba,Dump Him At Unknown Place(Pix by Freewoman(f): 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
Always obey the police orders, as most of them got drunk before and after work, like one of the checking point i visited, i came to realized that they were smoking Indian hemp, ok, tell me if you provoke them with that high spirit of nicotine what will happen, gbam, you will get bullet wound onetime,
Re: Police Shoots Bread Winner Of A Family Dead In Aba,Dump Him At Unknown Place(Pix by owobokiri(m): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
omenkaLives:

You are pathetic beyond belief, I wonder how your friends tolerate you.. Such a waste of space.. I mean a man was killed by the police, an eye witness renders his account of events. You can choose to disagree or to argue like a m-oronic dingbat, but to ignore or make joke of the fact that a youth at the prime of his life has just been killed by a force that should protect him while trying to convince everybody else reading that it is all propaganda shows how low, how petty and how despicable a character you are... What you really need is help and sympathy. The level of hate you carry along is just unbelievable and heavy..

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoots Bread Winner Of A Family Dead In Aba,Dump Him At Unknown Place(Pix by obailala(m): 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
Is this story supposed to portray that the Nigerian police is carrying out an ethnic cleansing of Igbos in Aba on the orders of the Hausa cabal?

While I cant put it beyond thw NPF to be careless murderers, I'm not sure I understanf the Hausa part of this gist.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoots Bread Winner Of A Family Dead In Aba,Dump Him At Unknown Place(Pix by jumpandpas(m): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
omenkaLives:

And you think it can't happen. I know if it is the other way, you will be the first to shout 'Ipob miscreants'. Your hatred on Igbos may send you to your early GRAVE.
Re: Police Shoots Bread Winner Of A Family Dead In Aba,Dump Him At Unknown Place(Pix by akzjazz(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
He was shot on the 11th of March. His body was recovered on the 18th of March... The body seems to be in a state which suggests that his demise was recent to the discovery. There is a need for a clearer narration of events. More importantly, the police should at least make known the identity of the policeman who shot an unarmed man. I hope these witnesses would corroborate this story in the event that the case would make it to court. God help Nigeria
Re: Police Shoots Bread Winner Of A Family Dead In Aba,Dump Him At Unknown Place(Pix by Larryfest(m): 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
This story get has e be......
akzjazz:
He was shot on the 11th of March. His body was recovered on the 18th of March... The body seems to be in a state which suggests that his demise was recent to the discovery. There is a need for a clearer narration of events. More importantly, the police should at least make known the identity of the policeman who shot an unarmed man. I hope these witnesses would corroborate this story in the event that the case would make it to court. God help Nigeria
This story get has e be......
Re: Police Shoots Bread Winner Of A Family Dead In Aba,Dump Him At Unknown Place(Pix by omenkaLives(m): 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
jumpandpas:

And you think it can't happen. I know if it is the other way, you will be the first to shout 'Ipob miscreants'. Your hatred on Igbos may send you to your early GRAVE.
Good to know. You my friend, are already in your grave. wink

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoots Bread Winner Of A Family Dead In Aba,Dump Him At Unknown Place(Pix by omenkaLives(m): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
owobokiri:

You are pathetic beyond belief, I wonder how your friends tolerate you.. Such a waste of space.. I mean a man was killed by the police, an eye witness renders his account of events. You can choose to disagree or to argue like a m-oronic dingbat, but to ignore or make joke of the fact that a youth at the prime of his life has just been killed by a force that should protect him while trying to convince everybody else reading that it is all propaganda shows how low, how petty and how despicable a character you are... What you really need is help and sympathy. The level of hate you carry along is just unbelievable and heavy..
Keep weeping. Sure relieves stress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoots Bread Winner Of A Family Dead In Aba,Dump Him At Unknown Place(Pix by omenkaLives(m): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
obailala:
Is this story supposed to portray that the Nigerian police is carrying out an ethnic cleansing of Igbos in Aba on the orders of the Hausa cabal?

While I cant put it beyond thw NPF to be careless murderers, I'm not sure I understanf the Hausa part of this gist.
Dont mind the spiteful idiots. Think everyone is as foolish as they are. The Hausa angle made rubbish of this childish propaganda.

Same people that insist Otobo is lying want us to believe this hook, line, and sinker.

Blasted hypocrites.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

26year Old Nigerian National Arrested In India For Smuggling 260g Heroin(photos) / New bride dies on her weeding night after her husband penetrated her with rods / Customer Goes ‘mad’ In Ondo Bank, Beats Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.