Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Will Ghw Rise Again??? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Will Ghw Rise Again??? (1513 Views)

5 Things You Need To Do As USD Is Set To Rise Again In Few Months From Now / Rise Fall Binary Options Scalping Sure Winning Volatility Indices Scalper Method / Nigeria Bonds Rise After Buhari Presidential Election Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Ghw Rise Again??? by engrrichie92(m): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
Been in this ponzi scheme game for a while and from experience,

no ponzi scheme ever promises to be back and get back up..Even the almighty MMM fell under pressure

Now the question now is can ghw prove to be exceptional and overcome this storm?

20th March will tell

#stay tuned!
Re: Will Ghw Rise Again??? by ojoyentalk: 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Monday is not far

1 Like

Re: Will Ghw Rise Again??? by Francisayo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
When u know 20th will tell,y did u create this unnecessary threadMtcheew

9 Likes

Re: Will Ghw Rise Again??? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Francisayo:
Don't mind him, he's very stupid

4 Likes

Re: Will Ghw Rise Again??? by anthony533(m): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
Five people I know on d platform already said this...that once they gh their huge amt ,they will just let d acct be blocked then open another and ph 20k or even less till further notice or not put in anything again. Now with this mentality,who go pay others? . ..it's better ghw support reason this thing and make sure everyone recommits at least 10% of their gh before they will gh. This will help d system. Besides, shebi the 10% is still d participants money? And remember,ghw does not have money packed somewhere to pay all these pending ph/ backlogs. The money should come frm me and u . So we better prepare our minds that the lifespan of this platform depends on us.

7 Likes

Re: Will Ghw Rise Again??? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
anthony533:
Five people I know on d platform already said this...that once they gh their huge amt ,they will just let d acct be blocked then open another and ph 20k or even less till further notice or not put in anything again. Now with this mentality,who go pay others? . ..it's better ghw support reason this thing and make sure everyone recommits at least 10% of their gh before they will gh. This will help d system. Besides, shebi the 10% is still d participants money? And remember,ghw does not have money packed somewhere to pay all these pending ph/ backlogs. The money should come frm me and u . So we better prepare our minds that the lifespan of this platform depends on us.
U're very very correct!!!

2 Likes

Re: Will Ghw Rise Again??? by engrrichie92(m): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
cliff26:

Don't mind him, he's very stupid

Your father's stupid!

2 Likes

Re: Will Ghw Rise Again??? by engrrichie92(m): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
Francisayo:

did i beg you to come in?..now shuuu!
Re: Will Ghw Rise Again??? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
engrrichie92:

Your father's stupid!
Ur whorish mum shuld have aborted u ***waste of sperm***

2 Likes

Re: Will Ghw Rise Again??? by amerengues(m): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=cliff26 post=54716906]
Don't mind him, he's very stupid[/quote

Y are some people this *****]. You want Ghw back yet u created a thread that can create panic. Stupid is an understatement

5 Likes

Re: Will Ghw Rise Again??? by engrrichie92(m): 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=amerengues post=54718873][/quote]

the way some of you take ponzi scheme as one serious business amuses me
and if at this stage, you still dont know how this scheme operates and you still go about putting your future on
schemes like this ,then so sorry bro, your future is so bleak and a candle light would shine brighter

If you still dont know that, when it gets to a stage like this when you have lots of gh lining up awaiting matching
means it's game over ..then you stupidity is beyond remedy

#20th is just less than a day to go
#una eye go still open
#bye ghw, was nice doing business with you...

3 Likes

Re: Will Ghw Rise Again??? by divinelove(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
anthony533:

There must be fresh PH b4 anyone can GH their old GH from the old platform or their GH will not even be transferred to the new GHW exclusive.

I have written support asking dt everyone shld PH 10% of their last PH for their old GH to be transferred to d new GHW exclusive, and they said sth like dt in their last update. If u fail to comply na bye bye to ur old GH n u will be blocked. Say no to hit n run

4 Likes

Re: Will Ghw Rise Again??? by Lawrencium103: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
https:///z5XPkQ

Increase your chances every time you share your link.

Excluding the grand prize of ₦200,000 monthly salary for 12 months,
be one of 10 people that will win ₦100,000 instantly by simply referring others with your unique link.

Previous ₦100,000 referral winners

Oluwasakin Mayowa's Picture

Oluwasakin Mayowa
229 Referred Applications
KINGSLEY .C. AJAEGBU's Picture

KINGSLEY .C. AJAEGBU
142 Referred Applications

COPY & SHARE YOUR REFERRAL LINK
•••• •••• ••••
https:///z5XPkQ
Re: Will Ghw Rise Again??? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
engrrichie92:

the way some of you take ponzi scheme as one serious business amuses me
and if at this stage, you still dont know how this scheme operates and you still go about putting your future on
schemes like this ,then so sorry bro, your future is so bleak and a candle light would shine brighter

If you still dont know that, when it gets to a stage like this when you have lots of gh lining up awaiting matching
means it's game over ..then you stupidity is beyond remedy

#20th is just less than a day to go
#una eye go still open
#bye ghw, was nice doing business with you...

Go and preach all these sermon to ur wasted and useless mum.

3 Likes

Re: Will Ghw Rise Again??? by engrrichie92(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
cliff26:

youve been noticed kid, now shuuu!

1 Like

Re: Will Ghw Rise Again??? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
engrrichie92:

youve been noticed kid, now shuuu!

I'm not a kid, I can actually date ur mum....Infact how much does she charge for a night?
Re: Will Ghw Rise Again??? by FhemmyKW(m): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
engrrichie92:

no ponzi scheme ever promises to be back and get back up..Even the almighty MMM fell under pressure

Now the question now is can ghw prove to be exceptional and overcome this storm?

20th March will tell

#stay tuned!
Receive brain in JESUS name

6 Likes

Re: Will Ghw Rise Again??? by engrrichie92(m): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
FhemmyKW:

Receive brain in JESUS name

lol
Re: Will Ghw Rise Again??? by Opinedecandid(m): 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
If you don't have any investment in ghw, why not face front and stop creating unnecessary panic. Of what use is it to worsen the situation with unnecessary threads?

Stop all these acts of immaturity.

4 Likes

Re: Will Ghw Rise Again??? by greenmonk: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
cliff26:

Are u for real?
And people are liking ur comment. The humanity in Nigerians is really getting very low. Level of tolerance so low all in the quest to get rich without sweat. Continue.
Re: Will Ghw Rise Again??? by Greatzeus(m): 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
When MMM freeze GH in December 2016, the whole country was agog about it,blogger use the opportunity to attract traffic in millions,hundreds of thread were created on Nairaland.
March 2017, the same hold on GH was done in GHW and the internet didn't flinch,no blog carries it,no thread on nairaland discussing it,apart from this grin
What does it tell you,it shows :
1. Few Nigerians are into it,unlike MMM 3m people were involved. The news got to the seat of senate itself.
2. People don't really give a sh*t about any ponzi scheme crashing again,if MMM could crash,what else is news
3. There are more than 150 ponzi schemes in Nigeria right now,no one is actually standing out distinctively, the way MMM once stood.
4. Again nobody gives a sh*t except the few GHW participants about its freeze or crash or hold or relocation or whatever it is tongue angry

2 Likes

Re: Will Ghw Rise Again??? by donaldking10: 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Greatzeus:
When MMM freeze GH in December 2016, the whole country was agog about it,blogger use the opportunity to attract traffic in millions,hundreds of thread were created on Nairaland.
March 2017, the same hold on GH was done in GHW and the internet didn't flinch,no blog carries it,no thread on nairaland discussing it,apart from this grin
What does it tell you,it shows :
1. Few Nigerians are into it,unlike MMM 3m people were involved. The news got to the seat of senate itself.
2. People don't really give a sh*t about any ponzi scheme crashing again,if MMM could crash,what else is news
3. There are more than 150 ponzi schemes in Nigeria right now,no one is actually standing out distinctively, the way MMM once stood.
4. Again nobody gives a sh*t except the few GHW participants about its freeze or crash or hold or relocation or whatever it is tongue angry

STewpeeed boi.
Re: Will Ghw Rise Again??? by Konezy: 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
cliff26:

I'm not a kid, I can actually date ur mum....Infact how much does she charge for a night?
lol.. na olosho be dat..haabaa

1 Like

Re: Will Ghw Rise Again??? by Konezy: 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
engrrichie92:

20th March will tell

#stay tuned!
Pls guy no vex if u r real participant pls delete dis thread or modify d name not to cos panic

1 Like

Re: Will Ghw Rise Again??? by abdulaz: 12:13am On Mar 19, 2017
I am just observing though.

Terms and conditions always apply grin
Re: Will Ghw Rise Again??? by aishaladidi: 12:59am On Mar 19, 2017
Let him keep the thread, he is only asking himself if ghw will rise again, because he is used to falling Neva to rise again. Unfortunately Ghw was Neva down, they are paying and people are still phing, may God spare you till 20 th to see the wonders ghw will show you . mtschewwww nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Sure Fire Investment That Could Bring In 10K In Weekly Return? / Advice On Hire Purchase Business / Marine And Oil & Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.