Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

New Social Network To Be Launched By Nigerian Youths - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / New Social Network To Be Launched By Nigerian Youths (1387 Views)

Matrix AI Network To Make Computing Resources Available For AI And Blockchain. / New Social Network Launched By Nigerian Youths / New Social Network Launched By Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Social Network To Be Launched By Nigerian Youths by obest360(m): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2017

Re: New Social Network To Be Launched By Nigerian Youths by swazpedro(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
name nko?
Re: New Social Network To Be Launched By Nigerian Youths by obest360(m): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
please they are still looking for a nice name for it, if you have a nice name suggestion pls drop it. Thanks
swazpedro:
name nko?
Re: New Social Network To Be Launched By Nigerian Youths by swazpedro(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
obest360:
please they are still looking for a nice name for it, if you have a nice name suggestion pls drop it. Thanks

anything at all that is not personal,religious or cultural will do... n don't use existing names or likeness
Re: New Social Network To Be Launched By Nigerian Youths by obest360(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
thank you. so how do you see the design
swazpedro:

anything at all that is not personal,religious or cultural will do... n don't use existing names or likeness
Re: New Social Network To Be Launched By Nigerian Youths by swazpedro(m): 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
obest360:
thank you. so how do you see the design

it looks good... if it will be user friendly
Re: New Social Network To Be Launched By Nigerian Youths by obest360(m): 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
thanks. it is and also tested on mobile phones too
swazpedro:

it looks good... if it will be user friendly
Re: New Social Network To Be Launched By Nigerian Youths by swazpedro(m): 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
obest360:

sustainability is key tho
Re: New Social Network To Be Launched By Nigerian Youths by obest360(m): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
thanks
swazpedro:

sustainability is key tho
Re: New Social Network To Be Launched By Nigerian Youths by Visionwriter: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
What is the social network for?
Re: New Social Network To Be Launched By Nigerian Youths by Barney11: 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
what of Quest?
Re: New Social Network To Be Launched By Nigerian Youths by obest360(m): 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
to connect with family and friends, share photos, videos and other files, it also has a forum for discussions, you can add friends, see whos is only, real time chat and more
Visionwriter:
What is the social network for?
Re: New Social Network To Be Launched By Nigerian Youths by obest360(m): 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
thank you for the name, i will look into it, if you have more pls don't fail to post thanks
Barney11:
what of Quest?
Re: New Social Network To Be Launched By Nigerian Youths by pseudonomer: 6:59am On Mar 19, 2017
obest360:

Is it that you can't do a screenshot on your pc? And What makes the web unique, or let me why should I use it when there is fb, twiiter, IG, snapchat and the rest?
Re: New Social Network To Be Launched By Nigerian Youths by obest360(m): 9:00am On Mar 19, 2017
i was not able to screen shot on my pc. fb, twitter, IG, snapchat and the rest can be there and nothing makes this one unique from them but you can always give me ideas as a brother and support me and i will really appreciate that.
Thanks
pseudonomer:

Is it that you can't do a screenshot on your pc? And What makes the web unique, or let me why should I use it when there is fb, twiiter, IG, snapchat and the rest?
Re: New Social Network To Be Launched By Nigerian Youths by obest360(m): 9:08am On Mar 19, 2017
screenshot on my system

Re: New Social Network To Be Launched By Nigerian Youths by pseudonomer: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2017
obest360:
i was not able to screen shot on my pc. fb, twitter, IG, snapchat and the rest can be there and nothing makes this one unique from them but you can always give me ideas as a brother and support me and i will really appreciate that.
Thanks
You should download lightshot here:
https://app.prntscr.com/en/download.html

And I don't know why you deciding to build another social network when you don't have plans to beat the current ones. But I wish you best of luck anyway!
Re: New Social Network To Be Launched By Nigerian Youths by obest360(m): 11:09am On Mar 19, 2017
Thanks
pseudonomer:

You should download lightshot here:
https://app.prntscr.com/en/download.html

And I don't know you why deciding to build another social network when you don't have plans to beat the current ones. But I wish you best of luck anyway!

(1) (Reply)

Web Developer Needed / How To Consume Restful API In C# / Is Coding Really Hard To Learn? Advice For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.