Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Let's Start A School as partners. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Start A School as partners. (815 Views)

Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? / Financial Times Ranks Lagos Business School As Best Executive Education Provider / I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Start A School as partners. by semochendo1(m): 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Let's start a school.

Go-global XS is planning to start a crèche from a 3bdroom flat. So, we are in need of a partner who will give us a 3bedroom building, while we do the furnishing. And we design the sharing formula.

I'm the MD of the company, a young man with passion for business diversification. Looking for a partner because I can't boast of the capital that could give my dream standard. You will never regret you come into the partnership.

Remember, the least form of investment in real estate is rentage, now here is a better way to invest with hope of earning on the property better than rentage as you get paid per term, not fixed, and can only be increasing..

We prefer Abule Egba Area for the business. But other locations are welcomed too.

Reach me on call or whatsapp 07065308183 for a serious business.

Thanks.
Re: Let's Start A School as partners. by semochendo1(m): 11:07am On Mar 19, 2017
We await a serious partner.
Re: Let's Start A School as partners. by Nicogen4us(f): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
semochendo1:
Let's start a school.

Go-global XS is planning to start a crèche from a 3bdroom flat. So, we are in need of a partner who will give us a 3bedroom building, while we do the furnishing. And we design the sharing formula.

I'm the MD of the company, a young man with passion for business diversification. Looking for a partner because I can't boast of the capital that could give my dream standard. You will never regret you come into the partnership.

Remember, the least form of investment in real estate is rentage, now here is a better way to invest with hope of earning on the property better than rentage as you get paid per term, not fixed, and can only be increasing..

We prefer Abule Egba Area for the business. But other locations are welcomed too.

Reach me on call or whatsapp 07065308183 for a serious business.

Thanks.

I have a good building for such in Ibadan, Oyo State
Re: Let's Start A School as partners. by hero2000: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
Education, school are more like callings than business. It is true that one can make money from educational entrepreneurship but I advise you to do another business if intellectual development of children is not your deep concern.

Cheers.
Re: Let's Start A School as partners. by semochendo1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
hero2000:
Education, school are more like callings than business. It is true that one can make money from educational entrepreneurship but I advise you to do another business if intellectual development of children is not your deep concern.

Cheers.

I don't think I have to go into the details of whether or not I was called. Its not about the business, its about solving problems of keeping children in a safe environment for busy working class parents for now. We are starting with a creche.

Thanks for your kind observation and advise.

(1) (Reply)

Facebeat And Ready To Wear Headgear(rtw) / Contact Me For Loan On Your Existing Business And For Your Schools(lagos Only) / How Successful Business Blogs Decide What To Write

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.