Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

Please Code Me On Hw To Work On Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Code Me On Hw To Work On Blogger (414 Views)

I Wil Teach U Hw To Design Website(wordpress, Html, Css,java,php) Port Harcourt / Wat Is Linkedin Pulse? Hw To Use It In Driving More Than 100k+ Traffic To A Blog / How To Hide Blog Archive Widget From Showing On Blogger Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Code Me On Hw To Work On Blogger by Amechiwap(m): 2:18am On Mar 19, 2017
please i want to know how to work on , i have tried but not succeeding, i want to know how i can edit the tag in the template i uploaded, i want to change it to my own
Re: Please Code Me On Hw To Work On Blogger by Amechiwap(m): 2:19am On Mar 19, 2017
the url is nairaspark..com please help me out
Re: Please Code Me On Hw To Work On Blogger by bedfordng(m): 8:03am On Mar 19, 2017
Amechiwap:
the url is nairaspark..com please help me out
if you download the template online and wish to change the links added. All you need to do is to edit it from the template using the control F find features to find and replace the links added to the navigation menu.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Adsense Accounts Available Now... Hurry / Lathe Machines Suppliers In India / Fiverr And Linkedin Script For Sale With Db

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.