Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone (5766 Views)

4 Extremely Useful Android Apps You Can't Find On The Playstore / 4 Dangerous Apps You Should Uninstall / 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 19, 2017
This apparently are best top notch streaming apps, that you can use to stream and download latest movies, music videos e.t.c, i've made it easy for you by compiling the best of the best, You can download them below.

http://techfizzout..is/2015/09/top-5-android-streaming-apps.html?m=1

Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 19, 2017
Stream or download thousands of movies like never before.
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by Localamos(m): 6:32am On Mar 19, 2017
Great! Thanks.
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by Eggcelent(m): 6:40am On Mar 19, 2017
Helpful. Gracias
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by MrBONE2(m): 8:17am On Mar 19, 2017
Rextayne:
This apparently are best top notch streaming apps, that you can use to stream and download latest movies, music videos e.t.c, i've made it easy for you by compiling the best of the best, You can download them below.

http://techfizzout..is/2015/09/top-5-android-streaming-apps.html?m=1
pls can the viki app be use in downloading Korean movies.
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 19, 2017
MrBONE2:
I doubt it, u can download any korean movies or soap on GoodDrama.net, thank me later.
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 19, 2017
Eggcelent:
Helpful. Gracias
Localamos:
Great! Thanks.
Thanks bosses. cool
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2017
You can ask me any question
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by vubis: 9:23am On Mar 19, 2017
Though, there are many applications cinema box hd app(http://cinemaboxdownload.com) is the best one among all. You can try this on android and iOS devices. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by joseph214(m): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2017
vubis:
Though, there are many applications cinema box hd app(http://cinemaboxdownload.com) is the best one among all. You can try this on android and iOS devices. Thanks
Does this app still. For me, it keeps showing error when I try to play a video and my version is 210. I now use terrarium TV. With terrarium TV I can choose my downloader and my streaming app.
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2017
Yes!
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by Oscarpraise(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2017
With this app, it's surely movies on the go with my itel S31
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2017
Oscarpraise:
With this app, it's surely movies on the go with my itel S31
Yes o grin
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
joseph214:
Does this app still. For me, it keeps showing error when I try to play a video and my version is 210. I now use terrarium TV. With terrarium TV I can choose my downloader and my streaming app.
you can also use SHOWBOX to stream or download, it has thousands of movies to choose from
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
Great..
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by MrBONE2(m): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
Rextayne:
I doubt it, u can download any korean movies or soap on GoodDrama.net, thank me later.
Thanks,i will give it a try.
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
MrBONE2:
Thanks,i will give it a try.
Alright
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by kogbaski99: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nice one, thanks man !!
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
kogbaski99:
Nice one, thanks man !!
you are welcome bro!
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by sholey4love: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
Popcorn time app is the best
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by Millsz: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Showbox is nice.. Can download n stream lots of movies
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by samxylino(m): 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
MrBONE2:

Download from sojuoppa.net

1 Like

Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by joseph214(m): 12:41am On Mar 20, 2017
Rextayne:
you can also use SHOWBOX to stream or download, it has thousands of movies to choose from
I had that app before. I deleted when the lowest video format was 720p.
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
joseph214:
I had that app before. I deleted when the lowest video format was 720p.
You can try popcorn app or mobdro if u actually want to stream movies..
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
Millsz:
Showbox is nice.. Can download n stream lots of movies
yeah it is
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
sholey4love:
Popcorn time app is the best
The app is also good for streaming
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by MrBONE2(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
samxylino:

Download from sojuoppa.net
Thanks i will give it a try.
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Who hv downloaded any
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 21, 2017
Lots of movies to watch

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Expensive Mobile Phones In The World / HUAWEI Honor 3C Finally Gets 4.4 Kitkat Update / Do You also Get 4G Internet Service In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.