Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Where Can One Get A Coconut Oil In Large Quantity In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where Can One Get A Coconut Oil In Large Quantity In Nigeria (908 Views)

Where Can I Buy Melon(eguzi) In Large Quantity In The North / Where Can I Get Lemon And Lime Friuts In Large Quantity In Lagos? Urgent! / Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can One Get A Coconut Oil In Large Quantity In Nigeria by Geonigga(m): 5:47am On Mar 19, 2017
A friend of mine who has been my friend for half a decade now and who resides with his family in Europe called me last week and demanded that I should go to Nigerian Export Promotion Council to see how the can help to link us with exporters of coconut oil. I did as he directed but I think the procedure at NEPC will hamper the supply as my friend needed it urgently for onward supply tohis business partner in Europe. Please friends, where can one get coconut oil in large quantity in Nigeria?
Re: Where Can One Get A Coconut Oil In Large Quantity In Nigeria by Silvawazza(m): 6:02am On Mar 19, 2017
Please contact this person.. She deals with bulk supplies on Coconut oil. Ayobami(0805-3991-422) (0814-9387-093)
Re: Where Can One Get A Coconut Oil In Large Quantity In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Geonigga:
A friend of mine who has been my friend for half a decade now and who resides with his family in Europe called me last week and demanded that I should go to Nigerian Export Promotion Council to see how the can help to link us with exporters of coconut oil. I did as he directed but I think the procedure at NEPC will hamper the supply as my friend needed it urgently for onward supply tohis business partner in Europe. Please friends, where can one get coconut oil in large quantity in Nigeria?

Drop your number let me send to my friend to call you up
Re: Where Can One Get A Coconut Oil In Large Quantity In Nigeria by yomibabe(f): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
you can call my sister dasola on 08053116160. she makes the oil herself and also sells the coconut powder and dry pap
Re: Where Can One Get A Coconut Oil In Large Quantity In Nigeria by Geonigga(m): 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
This is my number; 08104042971

(1) (Reply)

Gorilla Follows Farmer Home In Cross River State (photos) / Seeds Oil Extractor Available For Sale. / Goat Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.