Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Donate Blood And Get Psid - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Donate Blood And Get Psid (1431 Views)

Corona Virus: List Of People That Donate / Donate / MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donate Blood And Get Psid by patrick1992: 6:24am On Mar 19, 2017
If you are living in awka anambra Nd your blood group is O negative or Opositive. And u are willing to donate blood and get paid 4k to 5k .drop your number on my email or chat me up . I will direct u to the hospital u will run the donation
Re: Donate Blood And Get Psid by Knowledgecounts: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Am in Abuja 0806 937 4549
Re: Donate Blood And Get Psid by dmjinc(m): 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
patrick1992:
If you are living in awka anambra Nd your blood group is O negative or Opositive. And u are willing to donate blood and get paid 4k to 5k .drop your number on my email or chat me up . I will direct u to the hospital u will run the donation
4k Dollars right? angry

1 Like

Re: Donate Blood And Get Psid by emerich(m): 7:11am On Mar 20, 2017
patrick1992:
Am sure you are not a Medical Laboratory Scientist, but if you are then shame on you, why make selling of ones blood public, it shouldn't be given this publicity...... Do the needful and delete this thread of yours.

1 Like

Re: Donate Blood And Get Psid by benedict100(m): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2017
I am in awka...pls send info to 07032071872.....hope no b ritual things ooo lol
Re: Donate Blood And Get Psid by vladhillz(m): 9:23am On Mar 20, 2017
mehn..i fear dx shit oo as election don dey reach..im O+ shaaa..got like excess of it..raise ya offer.
Re: Donate Blood And Get Psid by Mrlouis: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
dmjinc:

4k Dollars right? angry
No.. 4 Million euros..iranu
Re: Donate Blood And Get Psid by FavoredGuy: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Mrlouis:

No.. 4 Million euros..iranu
Mrlouis, so na only for my comments/posts your error-detecting machine dey function well abii? The machine no detect any grammatical error for the topic wey u dey comment so? Me I see 'psid' instead of 'paid'. If you see such for my own, you go overlook am as you overlook this one so? There is God ooo!!!!
Re: Donate Blood And Get Psid by Mrlouis: 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
FavoredGuy:
Mrlouis, so na only for my comments/posts your error-detecting machine dey function well abii? The machine no detect any grammatical error for the topic wey u dey comment so? Me I see 'psid' instead of 'paid'. If you see such for my own, you go overlook am as you overlook this one so? There is God ooo!!!!
Haha my guy howfar
Re: Donate Blood And Get Psid by FavoredGuy: 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
Mrlouis:

Haha my guy howfar
Your guy dey ooo! How your side nah! Na lie I talk so? How dat your scanning device; in still dey work abii dem design am exclusively to detect my grammatical error alone?
Re: Donate Blood And Get Psid by thatchick: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
dmjinc:

4k Dollars right? angry

Buhahahaha grin

(1) (Reply)

Investments Along the Lekki Free Trade Zone,Ibeju-Lekki Hits N100bn / Just Give It A Trial,get Paid N Smile With Me Every Month. / Register Your Company With CAC Within 5 Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.