Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

Urgent Urgent Urgent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Urgent Urgent Urgent (457 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Urgent Urgent by davido101(m): 7:34am On Mar 19, 2017
*PLEASE,TREAT AS URGENT AND CIRCULATE AFTER READING*

The Director of Confucius Institute, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka lost his Apple device yesterday at the Convocation Arena.

The device aids in his smooth teaching of the Chinese Language here in our school and the language of the device is configured in Chinese.

He has promised a cash reward of *fifty thousand naira* (#50,000) to whoever finds the device.

I hereby urge you to provide useful information that will lead to the successful recovery of the missing item. The cash reward is no hoax.

*Signed:*
*Ogene Somto E. (PRO)*

*On behalf of the SUG President.*
Re: Urgent Urgent Urgent by Zdoh(m): 7:53am On Mar 19, 2017
davido101:
*PLEASE,TREAT AS URGENT AND CIRCULATE AFTER READING*

The Director of Confucius Institute, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka lost his Apple device yesterday at the Convocation Arena.

The device aids in his smooth teaching of the Chinese Language here in our school and the language of the device is configured in Chinese.

He has promised a cash reward of *fifty thousand naira* (#50,000) to whoever finds the device.

I hereby urge you to provide useful information that will lead to the successful recovery of the missing item. The cash reward is no hoax.

*Signed:*
*Ogene Somto E. (PRO)*

*On behalf of the SUG President.*
I have a tracknshiel codes.....Contact on signature.
Re: Urgent Urgent Urgent by davido101(m): 9:30am On Mar 19, 2017
Please Mod should help

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Bathed Me With Acid On My Birthday / A Police Officers Causes An Accident In Imo State (photos) / JAMB: I Created 400 User Names, Got 600,000 To Hack Website – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.