Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Have You Ever Thought About! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Have You Ever Thought About! (611 Views)

Muslim Brothers N Sisters...share Ur Thought And Advise!! / What Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) Thought Of Black People / What Ali r.a, Hassan and Hussain Thought About the Shia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Thought About! by gombos: 12:49am On Dec 20, 2009
Death?

We will All die and return to Allah (S.W.T).

Brothers and Sisters This Duyna is a test!
Did You Ever Stop For A While And Ask Yoself, What Is Going To Happen To Me The First Night In My Grave?
What Have I Prepared For Death?
Will I Be In Heaven Or Hell Fire?
How Often Do I Remember Death?
Think About The Moment Your Body Is Being Washed And Prepared To Enter Yo Grave….
Think About The Day People Will Be Carrying You To Yo Grave… And Yo Families Crying….Think About The Moment You Are Put In Yo Grave…, Just Imagine…, Imagine Yoself In Yo Grave, Down There In That Dark Hole…Alone…It’s Too Dark, You Will Cry For Help, But Theres No Answer , Nobody Can Help You It’s Too Narrow….Yo Bones Are Squashed… You Regret All Tha Bad Things U Have Done During Yo Life, U Regret Missing The Five Prayers, U Regret Listening To Music, U Regret Yo Disrespectfull Manner Towards Everyone Especially Towards Yo Parents, U Regret Not Wearing Hijab, U Regret Ignoring Tha Orders Of Allah SWT , U Regret Ignoring Tha Knowledge Of Islam, U Regret All the Bad Thing’s U Have Done. There Is No Escape , U Will Face Yo Punishment For Every Little Thing You Have Done. U Are Alone In Yo Grave With Only Yo Deeds. No Money, No Friends, No Power. Nothing. Only Yo Deeds.

Death will come to you no matter what. Dont think this wont happen to you.
Start Praying and Ask Allah S.W.T for Forgiveness.

If You Were Told Yo Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would U Do? Let Me Guess, U Would Probably Say , I Will Make Sincere Repentance To Allah (SWT), Beg My Parents For Forgiveness For Not Fulfilling Their Rights, And Do As Much Good As I Could Within That Time. Mashallah, OK, Then Do It Now, Because Maybe All We Have To Live For Is One More Day. Tomorrow Isn't Promised To Any Of Us Right?

Allah S.W.T Knows Best,

I Ask Only But U Allah S.W.T To Forgive Our Sins And Accept Our Deeds WhicH Are Very Little. I Ask Only But U Allah, To Forgive Our Wrongdoings Which You Know Inside And Out, And If We Do Them Again, Then Forgive Us Again. Ya Allah, Forgive Us For Not Fulfilling Those promises We Make To Ourselves But We Dont Put Them Into Effect. Ya Allah, Forgive Us For Our Bad Language, Forgetfulness, Carelessness, And Foolish Utterances
Re: Have You Ever Thought About! by muhsin(m): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2009
Nice topic, gambo s

I don't know actually why but I so frequently think of death these days. May Allah have mercy upon us, ameen.

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Behind The Pleasure Of Sin Revealed / Time Is Running Out / Nigerian Muslims And Inculturation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.