Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 (3420 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 by sexybwoy: 8:08am On Mar 19, 2017
On a daily basis, MMM Nigeria’s members get paid for their Mavro acquired in the year of 2016. As the MMM Community is recovering in Nigeria and getting stronger, the amount of payments for Mavros-2016 is growing as well.

We have compiled the folder with the screenshots of GH-requests for Mavro-2016. Spread these screenshots in the social networks and WhatsApp. It is really important!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwgoYyvREa3pSjYwSjRFV0Z3ZG8

A special limit for Mavro-2016 payments has been introduced. This limit was determined in a such way that GHs for Mavro-2016 won’t create any additional burden on the Community and won’t affect its sustainability. According to this limit, members get a part of their Mavros-2016 every day. Members who can request help in Mavros-2016 are selected randomly. Therefore, if you want to withdraw your Mavros-2016, check your PO regularly. Your turn may come. Besides that, MMM is developing additional tools that will allow to intensify payments for Mavros-2016.

The limits for Mavros-2016 depend on your activity. So, tell your friends and relatives about MMM, handle objections, spread positive information about the Community in the social networks and do PromoTasks.

Together, we will reach our goal!
MMM Nigeria will overcome!
Re: MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 by sexybwoy: 8:11am On Mar 19, 2017
check your PO
Re: MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 by Mouthgag: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2017
[s]
sexybwoy:
On a daily basis, MMM Nigeria’s members get paid for their Mavro acquired in the year of 2016. As the MMM Community is recovering in Nigeria and getting stronger, the amount of payments for Mavros-2016 is growing as well.

We have compiled the folder with the screenshots of GH-requests for Mavro-2016. Spread these screenshots in the social networks and WhatsApp. It is really important!

A special limit for Mavro-2016 payments has been introduced. This limit was determined in a such way that GHs for Mavro-2016 won’t create any additional burden on the Community and won’t affect its sustainability. According to this limit, members get a part of their Mavros-2016 every day. Members who can request help in Mavros-2016 are selected randomly. Therefore, if you want to withdraw your Mavros-2016, check your PO regularly. Your turn may come. Besides that, MMM is developing additional tools that will allow to intensify payments for Mavros-2016.

The limits for Mavros-2016 depend on your activity. So, tell your friends and relatives about MMM, handle objections, spread positive information about the Community in the social networks and do PromoTasks.

[/s]
You're a liar!
I have almost 3 million naira in my 2016 mavro but haven't been paid a kobo from it. Mmm is only paying their so-called guiders. Stupîd platform.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 by chigoziri2403(m): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2017
dry bones want to rise again

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 by Blackchampion(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2017
Mouthgag:
[s][/s]
You're a liar!
I have almost 3 million naira in my 2016 mavro but haven't been paid a kobo from it. Mmm is only paying their so-called guiders. Stupîd platform.
Don't say like u so sure. A friend mine got paid last week from her 2016 Mavro. All the people merges to pay her complied.
Re: MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 by Mouthgag: 10:57am On Mar 19, 2017
Blackchampion:
Don't say like u so sure. A friend mine got paid last week from her 2016 Mavro. All the people merges to pay her complied.
Big lie
I have six downlineners, none has gotten paid from 2016 mavro. Mmm is just a platform to enrich the admin and guiders. As for me, I'll never ph more than 5k again until I get 2016 mavro.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 by rejuvenation: 11:32am On Mar 19, 2017
Mouthgag:
[s][/s]
You're a liar!

Bro ii think. In as much everyone is angry with MMM we all should know hating the system wouldn't fetch uus back our money but Nuturing it back to life is the only way out... 3million ain't change creating panic and disbelief further diminishes all hope of your RECOVERY... I have observed some progress especially the reversal of unpaid matches in my PO to my GH balance.. they are trying let's support... My 2kobo
Re: MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 by Blackchampion(m): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Mouthgag:

Big lie
I have six downlineners, none has gotten paid from 2016 mavro. Mmm is just a platform to enrich the admin and guiders. As for me, I'll never ph more than 5k again until I get 2016 mavro.
What wud i gain from lying abt this. See d screenshots from the transaction.

Re: MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 by Mouthgag: 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
rejuvenation:

Bro ii think. In as much everyone is angry with MMM we all should know hating the system wouldn't fetch uus back our money but Nuturing it back to life is the only way out... 3million ain't change creating panic and disbelief further diminishes all hope of your RECOVERY... I have observed some progress especially the reversal of unpaid matches in my PO to my GH balance.. they are trying let's support... My 2kobo
I'm not going to support them until they:
Stop enriching guiders
Stop all old mavro from going (this is one annoying thing. You can't pay old mavro, yet you can't stop it from growing. They keep accumulating more debts.
Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 by kingviny: 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
. why can't Mr Mavrodi (MMM founder) create another platform where MMM members can be buying and selling using their 2016 Mavros. Most members sell different products and services already, if Mr. A can use his 2016 Mavro for instance to buy from a fellow Mavrodian, then his hitherto dormant Mavros can be put to use.

2. MMM can make it to work in such a way that those who buy and sell in the MMM business portal can be able to "get Help" to the tune of 20% of their spending or acceptance mavro . Example, if Mrs B spend 10,000 Mavro to buy shoes from a fellow mavrodian then she can ask for help of 2,000 naira (20%) and the seller can also ask for help of 2,000 naira for accepting 10,000 mavros from Mrs B.

In that way, a dynamic exchange will be in motion. Your growing mavros can be used for purchase like bitcoins and when you do need cash, you can ask for upto 20% of your mavro spending or acceptance. Since monies kept in the banks cannot grow like that of MMM (which should now grow by 10% from the 2nd month of PH instead of the outrageous 30%) a lot of people might be willing to give the concept a try once again.

A Movement of close to 3 million Nigerians should not be allowed to die just like that and many should not loose out. A bit of creative thinking is what is needed here. And MMM should be more careful with their offers this time around. They killed the system when they decided to offer an exta 20% bonus on all PH done in December. The deluge of those who wanted to GH for December enjoyment coupled with those who wanted to GH so that they can re-PH to benefit from the 20% largess led to the PH/GH imbalance which later led to the freezing of members' account.

My suggestions will help bring back life to the MMM movement as the over 2 millions members whose funds are trapped would now see a reason to participate again.

More people will be ready to bring in more money (PH) since they know that their money would be growing and that they can also use it to buy directly from other MMM members in Nigeria. They can also have access to 20% of whatever amount of Mavro they spend or accept in cash on (GH). Gradually, everyone will be able to cashout or buy assets worth at least their original capital infusion.

This strategic move will help to bring back MMM if only all members can endorse this proposal and push for it.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 by idomanation: 2:44am On Mar 20, 2017
sexybwoy:

rubbish.nobody should accept that nonsense platform again.stupid people. only the guardian are enjoying the money.idiot.animalistic people.all those foolish guider and that evil platform shall die.nonsense.my money is in that foolish and devilish platform.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 20, 2017
Blackchampion:
What wud i gain from lying abt this. See d screenshots from the transaction.

How much is this??....this one na money....broke ass people always carry useless news.....mmm is a useless platform

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 by nefertitiram: 8:33am On Mar 20, 2017
I've just joined mmm and phed last week... I haven't been matched.

And I'm wondering why
Re: MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 by shotzy09: 8:35am On Mar 20, 2017
very useless platform. embezzled poor Nigerians last year and they're at it this year. I'm sorry for those still patronizing them. good riddance to bad rubbish

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2017
shotzy09:
very useless platform. embezzled poor Nigerians last year and they're at it this year. I'm sorry for those still patronizing them. good riddance to bad rubbish

Don't be sorry for me, I didn't borrow money from you to participate okay.. Everyone has freedom to do whatever they like with their money.
Re: MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2017
nefertitiram:
I've just joined mmm and phed last week... I haven't been matched.

And I'm wondering why

chill bro. is it 2weeks yet
Re: MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 20, 2017
jeytee:

How much is this??....this one na money....broke ass people always carry useless news.....mmm is a useless platform

Can you dash me 10k.. if not, keep shut.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 20, 2017
Mouthgag:
[s][/s]
You're a liar!

have you made any pledge recently?

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 by Deapexboy(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2017
Mouthgag:
[s][/s]
You're a liar!

Are u ok...u don't have kobo in MMN i can shw u proof that mmm is paying part of 2016 mavro tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 by Sunnyja: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2017
Mouthgag:

Big lie
mine is even 4k

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 by Mouthgag: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2017
Deapexboy:

Are u ok...u don't have kobo in MMN i can shw u proof that mmm is paying part of 2016 mavro tongue tongue tongue
Fûck you dọ̀lt
Re: MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 by Blackchampion(m): 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
jeytee:

Yes. It is money to most people. At least it's some percentage of d total mavro.

Meanwhile i think u should stop speaking ill of the platform, as we all re looking 4 a way to get our money in d system. Like u, i have over a million stuck in d system too

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 by paxonel(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
lowkey28:

chill bro. is it 2weeks yet
Has anyone collected his 2016 macro?
Re: MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 by Adeolabency(m): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
oya show us proof that mmm is paying 2016 mavro
Re: MMM Nigeria’s Members Get Paid For Mavros-2016 by lindaz12: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Create Your own Ponzi Site:

And start making millions like others.

Stop being scammed by all this whatsapp platforms; Click below/signature

(1) (Reply)

Top Five Online Business To Invest On Without Fear. / 2022 Trending Online Investment: Learn, Earn And Teach Others. / Bitcoin Investment (screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.