Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Advice Needed: Should I Buy A UK Used Or New Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advice Needed: Should I Buy A UK Used Or New Phone (1009 Views)

8 Things Every Smartphone User Should Consider When Getting A New Phone / I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please / LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch (2) (3) (4)

Advice Needed: Should I Buy A UK Used Or New Phone by cheaphost: 8:32am On Mar 19, 2017
Here's the deal, i have about 60k to use for a phone and i have always bought the likes of Techno, Infinix and co in the past but based on the advise of some people they said, i can use that 60k to buy a UK used high end phone like Samsung Galaxy and co. What would you guys advise. How good are those UK used phone? I'm scared that i might end up buying a UK used phone that might not last. How is your experience with these kinds of phones?
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Buy A UK Used Or New Phone by blueandbirds(m): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2017
If you live in lagos; I have Samsung j7 for sell directly from UK few days old, if you are interested call me 09071441951
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Buy A UK Used Or New Phone by FunnyDude(m): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hello, I want to sell my 1 month old Infinix Hot 4 pro, reason because I needed money to fund a personal project.

Specifications;
1. Fingerprint
2. 4G LTE
3. 4000mah
4. 13mp and 8mp camera
5.Fast charging within 2hours
6. Android 6.1 mishmallow
7 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM
Other benefits;
1.Sweet for gaming
2. Charger
3.Receipt of purchase
4. Screen protector that I put on it.

Price: 49k
WhatsApp: 08159127748
pls only serious buyer!
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Buy A UK Used Or New Phone by Sectis(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
Guy, how far 32k?
Holla me at satofolo@gmail.com.
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Buy A UK Used Or New Phone by cheaphost: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pls, i'm not interested in buying phone from anybody. I know where to get one. Just need an advice.
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Buy A UK Used Or New Phone by kogbaski99: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Buy a new phone jor or at least a good Tecno phone
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Buy A UK Used Or New Phone by Gptech(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
cheaphost:
Pls, i'm not interested in buying phone from anybody. I know where to get one. Just need an advice.
Do you plan to buy the old galaxy s5? I doubt if 60k will get you a note 4 let alone an s6. All other series from Samsung apart from the Note and S are not worth the price. Think about it.
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Buy A UK Used Or New Phone by cheaphost: 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
Gptech:

Do you plan to buy the old galaxy s5? I doubt if 60k will get you a note 4 let alone an s6. All other series from Samsung apart from the Note and S are not worth the price. Think about it.
Thanks for the advise. I may just have to stick with a new phone ie Techno, infinix etc.

Btw, do you know any good Infinix or techno phone for that price? I'm very particular about the sharpness of the camera.
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Buy A UK Used Or New Phone by Gptech(m): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
cheaphost:

Thanks for the advise. I may just have to stick with a new phone ie Techno, infinix etc.

Btw, do you know any good Infinix or techno phone for that price? I'm very particular about the sharpness of the camera.
Would rather you go the Xiaomi route, you have tried Tecno and Infinix before, why not try something else? cool
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Buy A UK Used Or New Phone by ThinkSmarter: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Buy brand new phone to avoid stories that touch.
Fairly used phones do hv battery issues or other issues.
There re many good Chinese phones in the mkt, especially gionee,tecno and Infinix.
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Buy A UK Used Or New Phone by ThinkSmarter: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
cheaphost:

go for the new released tecno l9+ or throttle down to L8+ if ur money is not up to.
U will surely enjoy the speed and power.
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Buy A UK Used Or New Phone by Emmaway(m): 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
My brother please don't go for The UK used phones... Most of those "UK used phones" are refurbished phones, most of them have the actual design of the original but the software is totally different.
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Buy A UK Used Or New Phone by GentleNick(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Bro I will honestly advise you go for the New Gionee M5 mini. It's a very lovely phone with a very strong battery life compared to other phones and you will get it brand new for less than 60k.

I do not regret buying it at all.
Re: Advice Needed: Should I Buy A UK Used Or New Phone by Sulaymanmeek(m): 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
but really who buys UK used phones these days when you have your 60k to purchase new Tecno device?

New Nokia 3310 (2.0) Will Officially Sell In Nigeria / Please Is Airtel Blackberry 1k For 3gb Still Working On Android? / Android Octopus: Are Animals The New Sweet Treats?