Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Brethren Is Challenges Really Coming From God Or Devil? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brethren Is Challenges Really Coming From God Or Devil? (257 Views)

Hello My Spiritual Brethren. Is 1 Year Too Much For A Christian Courtship? / And Jabez Was More Honourable Than His Brethren, Is This A Curse? / No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brethren Is Challenges Really Coming From God Or Devil? by Samuelakoji(m): 8:48am On Mar 19, 2017
I kept wondering in my mind. that is Challenges really coming from god or devil
old I need ur opinion
Re: Brethren Is Challenges Really Coming From God Or Devil? by tripplephi: 8:57am On Mar 19, 2017
I HAVE NO OPINION OTHER THAN THE WORD OF GOD

JOB 14: 1 Man who is born of woman lives only a short time and is full of many troubles.

1 peter 3:10 For let him who wants to enjoy life and see good days [good—whether apparent or not] keep his tongue free from evil and his lips from guile (treachery, deceit).

Deuteronomy 30:15-18
"See, I have set before you today life and prosperity, and death and adversity; in that I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in His ways and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His judgments, that you may live and multiply, and that the LORD your God may bless you in the land where you are entering to possess it. "But if your heart turns away and you will not obey, but are drawn away and worship other gods and serve them.

Samuelakoji:
I kept wondering in my mind. that is Challenges really coming from god or devil
old I need ur opinion

(1) (Reply)

Any Pricks? / India Court Gives Sacred Ganges And Yamuna Rivers Human Status / Gov. Yari Gave A Stunning Statement On Meningitis Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.