Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,880 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Am Not Leaving Arsenal Any Time Soon - Arsene Wenger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Not Leaving Arsenal Any Time Soon - Arsene Wenger (481 Views)

Alex Iwobi Reacts To Report About Leaving Arsenal / Jack Wilshere Has Announced That He Is Leaving Arsenal After Spending 17 Years / Manchester United Reacts To Arsene Wenger Leaving Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Leaving Arsenal Any Time Soon - Arsene Wenger by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2017
Arsene Wenger has disclosed that he has already decided on his Arsenal future and will reveal all very soon.

The Frenchman made this known after his side’s 3-1 defeat to West Brom on Saturday, March 18.

He said:<b>“I know what I will do in my future and will let you know soon. You will see.”</b>

The 67-year old also refused to lay blame at the feet of his side for the loss, instead turning his attention to decisions not going the Gunners’ way.

When quizzed about whether he believed West Brom’s second, key goal was offside Wenger said:“I thought it was offside, but the referee said it was not.”

He added that his side should have had a penalty when Shkodran Mustafi was seemingly kicked by Hal Robson-Kanu.
He said:“I thought [it was a penalty]. But at the moment, these kind of decisions don’t go for us.”

Wenger also has a number of issues to contend with after Peter Cech and Alexis Sanchez limped off during the game.
The French boss said:“We lost Cech with a calf problem.

“Sanchez stayed on injured but was not himself in the second-half so I took him off… His ankle doesn’t look good.”
He added:“We take all responsibility, it’s always a big disappointment when you lose a game like that.

“It’s worrying [this poor run] as we’re not used to it. We need to regroup and focus on the many big games coming up.

More: http://sabipeepz.com/2017/03/19/arsene-wenger-reveals-he-has-made-up-his-mind-over-future-at-arsenal/

Re: I Am Not Leaving Arsenal Any Time Soon - Arsene Wenger by kenzysmith: 11:14am On Mar 19, 2017
Tunder were go fire wenger they take prescrition from doctor 3 in d moni 3 in the afternoon 5 in the nyt
Re: I Am Not Leaving Arsenal Any Time Soon - Arsene Wenger by lindseykibler(m): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
Legend Sport Tips is the best, he posted free ticket for all and promised next free ticket odd 550+!
JOIN HERE AND YOU WILL NOT REGRET � https://www.facebook.com/Legend.tps

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria V Senegal Match Report And Pics / Manchester United Reacts To The Calabar Viewing Centre Incidence / BREAKING: FIFA Overturns Messi Four-game International Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.