Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Man Killed In A Church Premises In Calabar(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed In A Church Premises In Calabar(photos) (1061 Views)

Punch's Adetayo Olalekan Car Stolen Outside First Bank Premises In Abuja / Man Parked His Car In Bank Premises In Edo, When He Came Out, He Saw This / Ogun Prophet Beheads Lover After Sex, Buries Body In Church Premises (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Killed In A Church Premises In Calabar(photos) by Henrybright(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2017
As posted by a Facebook user

What is this world turning into?
No safty in your place of worship!!

The worst has happened, a brother and a friend, a student like me who just graduated this year developed a little depression just last night at about 3:00 a.m, ran into St Bernard Catholic Church CALABAR, where he's a parishioner. Yet he was beaten, stone and machete to dead by some of the parishioners, security men and outsiders in present of the parish priest. What baffles me most is that the priest triggered the whole thing.

I carried u in cold blood.......

RIP bro......Your God shall fight your killers

Re: Man Killed In A Church Premises In Calabar(photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2017
Black are salvages. We are the real evil we read in the Holy Books
Re: Man Killed In A Church Premises In Calabar(photos) by Nwodosis(m): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2017
Was it depression that tied his legs? This is your story is not clear o or do you want to bring Catholic Church into the game of scandals going on now in our country?
Re: Man Killed In A Church Premises In Calabar(photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 19, 2017
...priest?his offense was witchcraft?how could humans be this cruel?
Re: Man Killed In A Church Premises In Calabar(photos) by mealdred: 11:43am On Mar 19, 2017
I guess its a case of mistaken identity
Re: Man Killed In A Church Premises In Calabar(photos) by Henrybright(m): 11:52am On Mar 19, 2017
Nwodosis:
Was it depression that tied his legs? This is your story is not clear o or do you want to bring Catholic Church into the game of scandals going on now in our country?
I think there is more to the story but that was all the Facebook user posted on his wall

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In A Church Premises In Calabar(photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2017
mealdred:
I guess its a case of mistaken identity
Mistaken for what?if he was suspected to be an armed robber he should have been handed over to the police, atleast they had the time to tie him up before carrying out their wickedness...
From the fb story he was depressed, and its not strange for depressed people to "confess to witchcraft" after their fuel gets finished on an imaginary flight, especially among old lonely people found wandering in strange places...so instead of giving them antidepressants here in africa we are quick to burn them alive, suffer not a witch to live, who is the witch please? I wont be surprised if thats the story in the end

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In A Church Premises In Calabar(photos) by KevMitnick: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nwodosis:
Before you get all defensive of the Catholic Church and Shit, this isn't a case of church or denominations, it's a case of Wickedness and brutality.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Man Tricks 10 Women To Have Sex With Him Disguising To Be A IndecentStar / Man Posts His Pictures On Whatsapp After Stealing Phone In Rivers State. Photos / Snake With Legs Discovered In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.