Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Ex Chelsea & Arsenal Player Ashley Cole Admits Enjoying Seeing Arsenal Suffer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex Chelsea & Arsenal Player Ashley Cole Admits Enjoying Seeing Arsenal Suffer (566 Views)

Ashley Cole Announces Retirement On Live TV / When Ronaldo Ended Ashley Cole Arsenal Career (Throwback) / Ashley Cole Scores First Ever FA Cup Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex Chelsea & Arsenal Player Ashley Cole Admits Enjoying Seeing Arsenal Suffer by exlinkleads(f): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
Chelsea FC and Arsenal legend Ashley Cole admits he enjoys seeing former club Arsenal suffer. The former England defender was a product of Arsenal FC academy and played for Arsenal senior team for couple of years before ditching the Gunners for London rivals Chelsea in 2006.

Opening up on ITV’s Play To The Whistle game show, the 36-year-old didn’t seem too upset about his old team’s failings. Asked by comedian Romesh Ranganathan if he ever chuckled over Arsenal’s struggles since he left them, Cole admitted:

“If I’m honest yeah, I still think about it to this day. “I laugh to myself. I think you have to. “I had a lot of history there, then of course the way I left was maybe a bit dodgy. “But the lack of respect they showed me as well, so. [sic]”

I even watched the analysis of the match yesterday and Arsenal Legendary striker Thierry Henry was among the analyst and he was so so furious on the kind of nonchalant attitude of Gunners players. He lamented no leadership, no sacrifice and also said the Gunners players are letting Arsene Wenger down.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/03/ex-chelsea-arsenal-player-ashley-cole.html

cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

The History Of The Yellow And Red Cards In Football / Anthony Joshua Defeats Klitchko / Ajax Won Manchester United (dream)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.