Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Monster 24k Headphone - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Monster 24k Headphone (1409 Views)

U.S. Like New Insignia Bluetooth In-ear Headband Headphone / Brand New Beats By Dre Solo3 Wireless Headphone - SOLD / What Is The Best Headphone To Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monster 24k Headphone by olumydeade(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
A clean used RoseGold monster 24k headphone for sale ...With case, Device is in perfect condition , Device is Multilingual ...Only interested buyer should contact me ... 08023560552 ,08114898171

Re: Monster 24k Headphone by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
State your price
Re: Monster 24k Headphone by StPete: 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
you have to state your price
Re: Monster 24k Headphone by thegame(m): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
Why don't you just state your price. Any issue?
Re: Monster 24k Headphone by olumydeade(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2017
olumydeade:
A clean used RoseGold monster 24k headphone for sale ...With case, Device is in perfect condition , Device is Multilingual ...Only interested buyer should contact me ... 08023560552 ,08114898171 #140,000
Re: Monster 24k Headphone by olumydeade(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2017
thegame:
Why don't you just state your price. Any issue?
Re: Monster 24k Headphone by olumydeade(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
State your price
Re: Monster 24k Headphone by olumydeade(m): 10:54am On Mar 20, 2017
StPete:
you have to state your price
#140k
Re: Monster 24k Headphone by thegame(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
So u want An innocent nairalander to pay for your flight ticket abi? Do you even know how much the brand new of this costs?
As I'm typing this, im weak. No wonder you didn't wanna state price lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Monster 24k Headphone by olumydeade(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
thegame:
So u want An innocent nairalander to pay for your flight ticket abi? Do you even know how much the brand new of this costs?
As I'm typing this, im weak. No wonder you didn't wanna state price lipsrsealed
lol this isn't a fight Negro ..shut the f*ck up if u can't afford it .. ain't forcing on you .u said I wanted to sell this to pay my flight ticket ... Y u just hating all on it .. Is it your money if am doing so

1 Like

Re: Monster 24k Headphone by olumydeade(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
olumydeade:
lol this isn't a fight Negro ..shut the f*ck up if u can't afford it .. ain't forcing on you .u said I wanted to sell this to pay my flight ticket ... Y u just hating all on it ..
Re: Monster 24k Headphone by loadedvibes: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ok let me quickily settle the dispuse here

Firstly the price on the headset is outrageous new one cost less than 200usd

Secondly @thegame leave oga olumydeade to sell his market however he wants to.

Thirdly I no come figet o. I just dey pass. So you guys shouldn't come at me.

Thank you.. ok bye

1 Like

Re: Monster 24k Headphone by olumydeade(m): 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
post=54777472:

Thirdly I no come figet o. I just dey pass. So you guys shouldn't come at me. ,

Thank you.. ok bye
Re: Monster 24k Headphone by olumydeade(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
post=54777472:

Thirdly I no come figet o. I just dey pass. So you guys shouldn't come at me.

Thank you.. ok bye
Thank jare bro , don't mind that man .. besides , the new one for mine is not $200 it sold for $400 to $500 mine is the Original Limited edition ..#RogerTHAT
Re: Monster 24k Headphone by thegame(m): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
olumydeade:
Thank jare bro , don't mind that man .. besides , the new one for mine is not $200 it sold for $400 to $500 mine is the Original Limited edition ..#RogerTHAT

So you are one of those uncultured children that watch tv and say as they hear ehn. You called me a negro. I assume you are white or pink, right? Ideally I wasn't gonna reply you but someone else corroborated my findings, that headphone you posted isn't damn limited nor that expensive, plus it's used. But since you asked, will give it to you, dummie.

I can't afford it cos the goal isn't to look rich, it is to actiually be. Original limited edition my a$$.
Re: Monster 24k Headphone by Blanc8(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
thegame:

So you are one of those uncultured children that watch tv and say as they hear ehn. You called me a negro. I assume you are white or pink, right? Ideally I wasn't gonna reply you but someone else corroborated my findings, that headphone you posted isn't damn limited nor that expensive, plus it's used. But since you asked, will give it to you, dummie.

I can't afford it cos the goal isn't to look rich, it is to actiually be. Original limited edition my a$$.

Twale... Some hard truth up man....

1 Like

Re: Monster 24k Headphone by olumydeade(m): 2:28am On Mar 21, 2017
thegame:

hey man flush what yo just said , they all look fluffy.. Grow up .. if u can't buy people's stuff don't criticize it . Besides u don't know the spec .. u don't put in maturity by simply passing by and ignore my reply if it does not please u .. I think ur mouth is loosed and you need to blab ..
Re: Monster 24k Headphone by Blanc8(m): 4:54am On Mar 21, 2017
olumydeade:
hey man flush what yo just said , they all look fluffy.. Grow up .. if u can't buy people's stuff don't criticize it . Besides u don't know the spec .. u don't put in maturity by simply passing by and ignore my reply if it does not please u .. I think ur mouth is loosed and you need to blab ..
You'd be one hell of a terrible sales person. .

I have got 38k for it
Where is your location?
Re: Monster 24k Headphone by olumydeade(m): 7:48am On Mar 21, 2017
Blanc8:

You'd be one hell of a terrible sales person. .

I have got 38k for it
Where is your location?
hey bro , I'm not a rude type .. he caused it ..
Re: Monster 24k Headphone by thegame(m): 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
olumydeade:
hey bro , I'm not a rude type .. he caused it ..

Let me guess! I caused it by saying you want an innocent nairalander to pay for your flight ticket. And that no wonder you didn't wanna state price. Right?

And your respectful comment was to tell me to shut the fk up. Kindly use your educated brain and state who was rude first.

I admit I could have simply ignored thread but the number of you independent sellers too scared to put up price cos you are definitely sure it's outrageous is increasing by the day and you guessed right, y'all blame dollar. Nairaland used to be better than this. and IMO, if you are not a seller or main trader, just leave the business for the experts. You claim limited edition but no proof of it.
Re: Monster 24k Headphone by olumydeade(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
thegame:

Let me guess! I caused it by saying you want an innocent nairalander to pay for your flight ticket. And that no wonder you didn't wanna state price. Right?

And your respectful comment was to tell me to shut the fk up. Kindly use your educated brain and state who was rude first.

I admit I could have simply ignored thread but the number of you independent sellers too scared to put up price cos you are definitely sure it's outrageous is increasing by the day and you guessed right, y'all blame dollar. Nairaland used to be better than this. and IMO, if you are not a seller or main trader, just leave the business for the experts. You claim limited edition but no proof of it.
ok ooo mr @thegame emabinu,?if I had been rude to u .am sorry , but next time please know the way you approach and address people ..just simply ignore ,because everybody gat different feelings for things , huh besides for the limited stuff , I guess u can see it clearly and boldly written at the right down corner of the bud.
Re: Monster 24k Headphone by thegame(m): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
olumydeade:
ok ooo mr @thegame emabinu,?if I had been rude to u .am sorry , but next time please know the way you approach and address people ..just simply ignore ,because everybody gat different feelings for things , huh besides for the limited stuff , I guess u can see it clearly and boldly written at the right down corner of the bud.

Oya you too Mr olu, fowo wonu. No vex. I didn't mean any harm sha. Just stated the obvious. And ur limited badge wasn't clear too. good luck though

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Promo On Our Tablet Pc .3gb Ram,32gb Rom... / ....Sold.... / Security Fencing Wire(electrical And Non Electrical)... 07069331570

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.