Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

A Customer's Money Refunded By Airtel - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Customer's Money Refunded By Airtel (739 Views)

Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. / Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel / Download Free Movies On Nuvu By Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Customer's Money Refunded By Airtel by SweetyZinta(f): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
hello every one!!

let me cut the long story short. it all started two weeks ago, I used opera mini bundle which cost 300 in January / February& it expired first week of march. I thought I should go for another package different so I called customer care. they gave me the short code *141# where I can make my choice. I was able to choose from the variety I saw there "unlimited data" costs #300 too. I then subscribed since the other has expired. unknown to me it was on auto renewal. the next day I recharged but was charged #300 again. I felt unhappy immediately and demanded to know why.

I called customer care and Lodged a complain. I was told opera mini was renewed. I told her is not possible. I did not receive any text to notify me of the expiry date how come now its renewed?? I pleaded with her to cancel and refund my money and she said no!!

two days later I listened to a program on radio and NCC were invited. they gave a number where people can call to complain about network operators 622. I immediately copied and called them. they asked me about my call ticket number when I called my network providers but I don't have it. please when ever you call your GSM operators and issues aren't resolved demand for your tickets number cos that's what can be used to lodge complaint against them. I was promised 3days to resolve the issues and refund my money.

3 days later I called again and was told my complaints was not Lodged. the Lady asked of d previous ticket number NCC agent gave me and I provided. she immediately lodged it. in 2 hours time I received call from air tel asking me to be patient and assuring me the is gonna be paid. this happened on Friday. this afternoon I received a flash message showing me my money is refunded. thank God, thanks NCC thanks airtel.

Re: A Customer's Money Refunded By Airtel by kogbaski99: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
This is good news not like those mtn thieves

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On Airtel Bis On Android / Incredible! New Whatsapp Features Introduced In 2017 / 10 Best Free And Exciting Android Apps You Should Have On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.