Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Download Ogbongeblog Template Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Download Ogbongeblog Template Free (532 Views)

Galaxymag Blogger Template Free Download Galaxy Mag Template [premium Version] / Sure APK Blogger Template Free Download 2019 / Ogbongeblog Blogger Template - Free Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Ogbongeblog Template Free by comradeusmanhar: 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Download Ogbongeblog Template Free

Read the following on how to get Ogbongeblog Template.
While I was surfing the net a few days ago, I saw someone requesting for Ogbongeblog Blogger Template. So I decide to share it to whoever is in need of the template.

Ogbongeblog.com, is no doubt an outstanding blog in Nigeria, It is a How To's blog.

Ogbongeblog Template Features
Home and Archive page read more buttons with thumbnail and snippet

The template has 8 notable features that makes it outstanding, they are:
Jumbo share buttons with counter
Responsive layout
Mobile Friendly
Fast and Neatly coded
Fully customizable
No External scripts
Right Sidebar
3 layout footer
Absent Features
The following are not in the template, no need to panic. Just Google Search any feature you want and follow the instructions keenly or PM Editor @themedia.com.ng
Advanced SEO
Facebook Comment Box
Twitter Cards
Facebook Open Graph
Social Media Links
Recent and Random Post
To check a preview of Ogbnongeblog Template, click here

How to get Ogbongeblog Template free

Drop >>>http://www.themedia.com.ng/2017/03/download-ogbongeblog-template-free.html

(1) (Reply)

Naija Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sale / You Cant Resist This Deal / How Much Does Google Adsense Pay Per Click

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.