Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,895 members, 7,824,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Help Me O! I Misplaced My Jamb Details...please Read And Reply - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me O! I Misplaced My Jamb Details...please Read And Reply (546 Views)

I Have Misplaced My WAEC Original Result (what Do I Do?) / Issues Logging In My Jamb Profile / 6 Effective Ways To Read And Remember Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me O! I Misplaced My Jamb Details...please Read And Reply by TopDogNaija(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hello everyone. I'm having a serious issue with my jamb details. I'm a 300lv student of Unilorin and my screening is coming up. I'm required to tender both my waec and jamb result's. On searching for my results, my Mum told me she mistakenly burnt my documents(waec and jamb results included). I was told that i can get my waec results from the school i wrote my waec but I'm not sure if i can get my jamb result because i don't even remember my logging details. I know when and where i wrote my jamb.
So, in short, I want to know if i can get my jamb result at jamb office with just my name, year i wrote the exam and center? That's all i've got...
Thank you
Re: Help Me O! I Misplaced My Jamb Details...please Read And Reply by dotman27: 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
Get a copy of the credentials you submitted in 100level from your department
Re: Help Me O! I Misplaced My Jamb Details...please Read And Reply by ThinkSmarter: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Go to ur department and complain to those clerks that works there.
Maybe they can help u out, even if it requires bribing ur way.
But wait o, don't u hv ur own copy of admission files.
Re: Help Me O! I Misplaced My Jamb Details...please Read And Reply by TopDogNaija(m): 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Go to ur department and complain to those clerks that works there.
Maybe they can help u out, even if it requires bribing ur way.
But wait o, don't u hv ur own copy of admission files.
That's what i said earlier...My documents Were burnts. That's the whole point of everything

1 Like

Re: Help Me O! I Misplaced My Jamb Details...please Read And Reply by charlisco(m): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
whatsapp me on O8O - 5131 - 1885

(1) (Reply)

Teach Yourself English Language / What Happened To Your Best Friend After High School? / Quantitative Reasoning Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.