Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Where Will U Like To Be 4 Xmas - Snowy London Or America East Cost Or Hot Naija? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Will U Like To Be 4 Xmas - Snowy London Or America East Cost Or Hot Naija? (756 Views)

Ex Osuite In Nigeria Or America Pls Let Relate / Europe Or America Admission With Neco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Will U Like To Be 4 Xmas - Snowy London Or America East Cost Or Hot Naija? by Parohfrey(f): 8:43am On Dec 20, 2009
Snow snow go away - where will you like to be for 2009 Xmas/New Year?
Re: Where Will U Like To Be 4 Xmas - Snowy London Or America East Cost Or Hot Naija? by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2009
Hot Naija!

Christmas in Nigeria is like no other place I can remember. People are more friendly and sharing - even the neighbour you fought with the previous day, and you slated each others parents would forget all that, and share the spirit of Christmas with you, wishing you well.

Naija rules!  cool
Re: Where Will U Like To Be 4 Xmas - Snowy London Or America East Cost Or Hot Naija? by Regiblinkz(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2009
Hot naija,very cool people sharing and so much money 2 flexx(LORD BLINKZ)
Re: Where Will U Like To Be 4 Xmas - Snowy London Or America East Cost Or Hot Naija? by igbonla(m): 11:05am On Dec 20, 2009
For this year? Not hot naija, need to rest from the afflictions of this land. I am doing snow this year!
Re: Where Will U Like To Be 4 Xmas - Snowy London Or America East Cost Or Hot Naija? by EloSela(f): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2009
I will be spending Christmas with the family in London and then for New Year I will be off to Kampala, Uganda to enjoy the warm weather with friends. I have heard those Ugandans love to party non-stop. My last day at work is Christmas Eve and then I am not due back until the 11th of Jan 2010. Life is good! tongue
Re: Where Will U Like To Be 4 Xmas - Snowy London Or America East Cost Or Hot Naija? by joxiri: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2009
life is really good elosela, wat i would do ve hot weather now
Re: Where Will U Like To Be 4 Xmas - Snowy London Or America East Cost Or Hot Naija? by Jaguar2(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2009
Christmas/New year in Naija is always the best. For me, it adds to the excitement and is always something to look forward to wink.
Re: Where Will U Like To Be 4 Xmas - Snowy London Or America East Cost Or Hot Naija? by tjadeba(m): 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2009
Nothing compares to christmas in a Naija inspite of the hot weather, but peeps,its not that hot in Akure,where christmas is the best in the world,
Re: Where Will U Like To Be 4 Xmas - Snowy London Or America East Cost Or Hot Naija? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2009
EloSela:

I will be spending Christmas with the family in London and then for New Year I will be off to Kampala, Uganda to enjoy the warm weather with friends. I have heard those Ugandans love to party non-stop. My last day at work is Christmas Eve and then I am not due back until the 11th of Jan 2010. Life is good! tongue

Don't I envy you ??

(1) (Reply)

News Rules For Those Going To The Us / Places For Affordable Shopping And Salsa Danse In Dubai / Need Phone Number For Molak Prestige Hotel, Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.