Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) (3403 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by optional1(f): 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
I always see my late second mother in my dreams she is alwayz trying to say something or tell me something but when ever i realise she is no more she will disappear..
I see her on an average of once a week..

She died in an accident involving her car and dangote truck this year will be 10 years she passed away...

Sometimes she will appear like she travelled and she is back and everyone will be happy to see her.. Sometimes she will stay in our mist when praying.. Sometimes she will follow us to church.. But once i notice her present she will disappear. And i will always say 'RIP mummy' when i wake up....

Please dream interpreter why do i see her in my dream..

Cc. seun
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by soberdrunk(m): 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
She might be telling you to 'sue Dangote"'!!

Ps-When last did you have malaria and typhoid test?

2 Likes

Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by ken19: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
well...I've never seen my gf in my dreams since she died a year ago...I dunno much bout dream interpretation tho
Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by kaffy4tope(m): 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
optional1:
I always see my late second mother in my dreams she is alwayz trying to say something or tell me something but when ever i realise she is no more she will disappear..

She died in an accident involving her car and dangote truck this year will be 10 years she passed away...

Sometimes she will appear like she travelled and she is back and everyone will be happy to see her.. Sometimes she will stay in our mist when praying.. Sometimes she will follow us to church.. But once i notice her present she will disappear. And i will always say 'RIP mummy' when i wake up....

Cc. seun
lalasticlala
Mynd44

Her mind still with the family, especially you. Get some food varieties and some money, pray over these items and give to the beggars (Saara)

Do that and thank me later.

May her soul continue to rest in peace......Odun a jinna sira won!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
She might be telling you to 'sue Dangote"'!!

Ps-When last did you have malaria and typhoid test?

Lolzz cheesy
Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Maybe you might join her... She misses you!!

Just be prepared!!

Effect of taking weed!!
Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by Oscar4real(m): 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
yes.... I suspect Maleria to be d major cause of this dream..
Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by Young03(m): 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
It means u oww her something
Buy biscuits, sweet s, groundout, and minerals
go to her grave n drop it
e be like she dey hungry for spirit land
Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by ZirdoRoray(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nothing to freak about. It shows you have a strong connection to your mum. Next time you dream about her, talk to her like she is alive. Tell her you are listening to the advice she has to tell you. If you have a pressing issue at hand, ask her what you should do about it. Even if you fail to do the above, always tell yourself repeatedly before sleeping that if you dream about your mum, you will talk to her like she is alive. I may be wrong but it seems your mum has a very strong soul and can influence your dreams from the astral world. Believe me I completely know what I'm talking about as I'm psychic. If you try several times and it doesnt work out, dont freak out. Just be aware of yourself in the dream and enjoy the ride because it could also mean your brain impulses are causing you to dream about her.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by yaqq: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
u thinking way too much about ur mum, that's why ur illusions seems like a dream! ten years ago bae, try sleep with music on n always keep ursef busy!
Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by optional1(f): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
kaffy4tope:

Her mind still with the family, especially you. Get some food varieties and some money, pray over these items and give to the beggars (Saara)

Do that and thank me later.

May her soul continue to rest in peace......Odun a jinna sira won!

hmm

ok thanks

Amen to your prayer.
Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by Nne5: 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Stop thinking about her.

When I lost my mum I used to think about her sooo much that I'd be seeing her in my dreams.

I stopped when a 'prophetess' told me stop OR ELSE she (my mum) would come take me along with her. grin grin

I was scared really scared and young so I stopped.

scary.
Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by optional1(f): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Young03:

this is not a joking matter please... I beg of you.
Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by optional1(f): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nne5:
Stop thinking about her.

When I lost my mum I used to think about her sooo much that I'd be seeing her in my dreams.

I stopped when a 'prophetess' told me to stop thinking about her OR ELSE she'd (my mum) would come take me along with her. grin grin

scary.

May their souls continue to rest in peace.
Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by Nne5: 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
optional1:

May their souls continue to rest in peace.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by LawdOfNairaland: 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
optional1:

Cc. se.un
lalas.ticlala
Mynd.44

Look at how beautiful you are!!!

And yes, to the topic:

You see, dreams vary. The type of dream you have shared here is called a dream of reconciliation or a reconciliation dream. The person involved is a loved one whom you have lost and miss very much. If eventually you hear what she has to say, it would be what your conscious mind longs for. Reconciliation dreams are your subconscious mind's way of comforting you by reconciling you with your loved one whom you have lost.
Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by optional1(f): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
LawdOfNairaland:

Look at how beautiful you are!!!

And yes, to the topic:

You see, dreams vary. The type of dream you have shared here is called a dream of reconciliation or a reconciliation dream. The person involved is a loved one whom you have lost and miss very much. If eventually you hear what she has to say, it would be what your conscious mind longs for. Reconciliation dreams are your subconscious mind's way of comforting you by reconciling you with your loved one whom you have lost.

ok

thanks appreciate

1 Like

Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by LawdOfNairaland: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
optional1:

ok

thanks appreciate

You are most welcome!!!

If you have any more questions, feel free. I am a professional.

1 Like

Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by obinna58(m): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
This one of the things that triggered the existence of religion, shutdown that part of your brain that always reminds u of mom, its hard but just give a try since remembering ur mom does no good to u than harm
Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by blackylola(m): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
This world is more than physical. My mum died four years ago and our love was very strong, she can hardly eat if she doesn't see me she will wait for me at the balcony. But now I always see her in my dream, she will appear sad when ever am about to take a bad decision and seeing her in my dreams doesn't scare me.
@OP when ever you see her in your dream pray for her, there is nothing to worry about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by optional1(f): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
blackylola:
This world is more than physical. My mum died four years ago and our love was very strong, she can hardly eat if she doesn't see me she will wait for me at the balcony. But now I always see her in my dream, she will appear sad when ever am about to take a bad decision and seeing her in my dreams doesn't scare me.
@OP when ever you see her in your dream pray for her, there is nothing to worry about

thank you..

But i dont use to be scare when ever i see her.
Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by mexxmoney: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
Your time don dey reach be that now. Oya come dey go make we know how many we remain
Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by chieveboy(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
Nothing to freak about. It shows you have a strong connection to your mum. Next time you dream about her, talk to her like she is alive. Tell her you are listening to the advice she has to tell you. If you have a pressing issue at hand, ask her what you should do about it. Even if you fail to do the above, always tell yourself repeatedly before sleeping that if you dream about your mum, you will talk to her like she is alive. I may be wrong but it seems your mum has a very strong soul and can influence your dreams from the astral world. Believe me I completely know what I'm talking about as I'm psychic. If you try several times and it doesnt work out, dont freak out. Just be aware of yourself in the dream and enjoy the ride because it could also mean your brain impulses are causing you to dream about her.

I agree with this person but know that:

People who died in a case like your mum's often do not know they are dead. Hence she still lingers around (probably) or she is gone to the astral plane or (First) Heaven.

Your mum means well...if there is a bond of love between you guys, then be wise and let love lead you both...and not go the stupid way of fear...it's a stupid thing to do chasing your mum away

Don't you know she deserves your audience? How can you do that to her? Next time, be civil or humane! Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by ThinkSmarter: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
Op, just be brave enough to confront and ask her any question that interests you.
But ur subconscious is the major player in dreaming.
It could be that u love ur mum and think about her on several occasions.
I guess with time, when the grieve and memories of her continue to wane from ur mind, u will dream less about her.

I noticed something, ur thoughts re cached in the RAM part of ur brain if there is something like that, when u do go to sleep, the cached files start processing gently on the background[ subconscious ]just like the way it happens with smartphones.
At times u do forget ur dreams after waking up due to the fact that the information was not properly processed and stored, bc it only happened in the background [subconscious ] with no enough memory for its storage .
Again, when u suffer from malaria, ur brain nerves do generate much traffics of information, thereby awakening most information in the cached file leading to series of remembrance [ dreams ].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by Elnino4ladies: 2:14am On Mar 20, 2017
WTF is second mother?
Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by DukeNija(m): 5:18am On Mar 23, 2017
ken19:
well...I've never seen my gf in my dreams since she died a year ago...I dunno much bout dream interpretation tho

My babe also died about a year ago I think I saw her once in my dream tho. But I don't think it means anything. Sorry for your loss

1 Like

Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by DukeNija(m): 5:20am On Mar 23, 2017
obinna58:
This one of the things that triggered the existence of religion, shutdown that part of your brain that always reminds u of mom, its hard but just give a try since remembering ur mom does no good to u than harm

This is not practical at all. Have you lost someone you loved? You'll think about them even if you don't want to.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 23, 2017
optional1:

Cc. seun
lalasticlala
Mynd44

And you are calm about this dream. Your mum was killed spiritually and her spirit is used as a link so you will be killed the same way. You keep seeing her means the plan has been initiated and programmed at a set date to occur. Don't take this for joke. Do something, act fast, break the cord that is trying to subject u to be same fate. You want proof, i'll give u proof, hit me up, this is serious, dont play with it. You may not contact me but vsiit any deliverance church of your choosing and tell them all you typed here u will get the answers.

The will of the wicked shall not stand iyl IJN

Shalom
Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
It's normal,it shows that you are still grieving,my wife lost her mum over 10yrs ago and she still see her,I lost a father figure over 24yrs ago and I still see him in my dreams sometimes,its caused by a part of the brain which is used to store memories,(your relationship with the deceased will determine if you will remember them or not and dreaming is part of it.)dreams are usually past,present and future,but seeing dead relatives is past.

Nothing to worry about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by optional1(f): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
amiablesystems:

And you are calm about this dream. Your mum was killed spiritually and her spirit is used as a link so you will be killed the same way. You keep seeing her means the plan has been initiated and programmed at a set date to occur. Don't take this for joke. Do something, act fast, break the cord that is trying to subject u to be same fate. You want proof, i'll give u proof, hit me up, this is serious, dont play with it. You may not contact me but vsiit any deliverance church of your choosing and tell them all you typed here u will get the answers.

The will of the wicked shall not stand iyl IJN

Shalom

sorry is not my portion i die same way my mom died.. And sorry sir She was not killed spiritually. And no one can take my own life spiritually.

deliverance church for what?
Re: Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) by ollysaks: 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
optional1:

sorry is not my portion i die same way my mom died.. And sorry sir She was not killed spiritually. And no one can take my own life spiritually.

deliverance church for what?

Take it or leave it.
The spirit that destroyed her life are hovering around and trying to get access to do
the same against you.
Pls go for deliverance.
Seek a spiritually stronger person to do.
May the Lord keep you safe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian / Lagosians Throne Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.