Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Free And Simple Android Application For Your Blog. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free And Simple Android Application For Your Blog. (737 Views)

Suggest a free and simple wordpress theme for my blog / Photoshop Cs6| Add Fire, Light And Smoke "EASY AND SIMPLE" / Get A Simple Android App For Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free And Simple Android Application For Your Blog. by Globalmoney: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Well it might sound like a joke to some bloggers but I actually mean business.
I will make a simple android application for your blog. If you are interested leave a comment below. It is only meant for the first ten people and the offer only last for the next 48 hours.
Remember it is absolutely FREE
Re: Free And Simple Android Application For Your Blog. by GoodyOG: 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
Globalmoney:
I will make a simple android application for your blog. If you are interested leave a comment below. It is only meant for the first ten people and the offer only last for the next 48 hours.
hello bro, pls i need an app for my blog.... check it iyt on my signature
Re: Free And Simple Android Application For Your Blog. by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 20, 2017
Globalmoney:
bro pls i need an app for my blog also..... www.tjtechs.com
Re: Free And Simple Android Application For Your Blog. by leng04: 1:25am On Mar 20, 2017
Thank You Sir. I also need an app for my blog.

www.futureinview..com
Re: Free And Simple Android Application For Your Blog. by VastfinderBlog(m): 3:36am On Mar 20, 2017
Here also bro.
Kindly get us an app for http://thistrend.com.ng.

We shall appreciate!
Re: Free And Simple Android Application For Your Blog. by daamazing(m): 4:00am On Mar 20, 2017
Globalmoney:
hello, good morning to you.
I'm interested in the app. Here's my blog URL techredirector.com
Thanks.
Re: Free And Simple Android Application For Your Blog. by Icedprince1d(m): 6:25am On Mar 20, 2017
Globalmoney:

U can help me out by creating one for my blog checka my signature I will really appreciate if you can helpe
Re: Free And Simple Android Application For Your Blog. by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2017
hello i also need one for my blog www.abtech.com.ng
Re: Free And Simple Android Application For Your Blog. by Richnero(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Globalmoney:
good day sir. I sincerely appreciate your offer. I blog at www.inspirationloaded.com thanks in advance.
Re: Free And Simple Android Application For Your Blog. by tayorh(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Thanks for the offer my site is www.sportthesis.com
Re: Free And Simple Android Application For Your Blog. by ayufun: 12:15am On Mar 21, 2017
yea, I would love to have one for http://mca-biz.com/zNW1I
Re: Free And Simple Android Application For Your Blog. by Globalmoney: 8:09am On Mar 21, 2017
Okay guyz. I have seen all your request and I am going to attend to you all one after the other. I will need the following from you before I can get you app made for you.:
1. an Icon image for your blog. The size should be 512 X 512 PX (in the PNG format)
2. The link to your blog.
Provided these item, put them in a zip folder and send it to globalmoneymax whaoo.com
Re: Free And Simple Android Application For Your Blog. by said1995: 10:18am On Mar 21, 2017
I need one, for www.saaltechs.com.ng
Re: Free And Simple Android Application For Your Blog. by youngscholar(m): 10:40am On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Free And Simple Android Application For Your Blog. by Globalmoney: 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
Globalmoney:
Okay guyz. I have seen all your request and I am going to attend to you all one after the other. I will need the following from you before I can get you app made for you.:
1. an Icon image for your blog. The size should be 512 X 512 PX (in the PNG format)
2. The link to your blog.
Provided these item, put them in a zip folder and send it to globalmoneymax whaoo.com
The first set of people to send their detail to globalmoneymax@yahoo.com will have their android applications made and sent to them.
Re: Free And Simple Android Application For Your Blog. by Globalmoney: 11:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Schoolng.ml your application has been sent right now. Check your email
Re: Free And Simple Android Application For Your Blog. by youngscholar(m): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2017
Globalmoney:
Schoolng.ml your application has been sent right now. Check your email

Thanks bro.

Seen it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

/ Best Data Plans For Android, Iphones & PC Devices In June 2017 / 5months Old Verified USA Adsense With 25$$ Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.