Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Please, Give Your Objective Answer About This And Why. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please, Give Your Objective Answer About This And Why. (1021 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Give Your Objective Answer About This And Why. by Moneyfem: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
What product/invention do you think is the most innovative so far in the history of science and technology? Please, give your reasons.
Re: Please, Give Your Objective Answer About This And Why. by Donald3d(m): 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
Moneyfem:
What product/invention do you think is the most innovative so far in the history of science and technology? Please, give your reasons.
Electricity,I think I don't need to explain why
Re: Please, Give Your Objective Answer About This And Why. by LordIsaac(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Drugs....we all know why.
Re: Please, Give Your Objective Answer About This And Why. by computerboy: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
The ability to talk here and someone in America will hear you - Telephone
I'm still amazed by this.

Second should be aeroplane/rocket
Re: Please, Give Your Objective Answer About This And Why. by ikbnice(m): 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
Most people won't agree with me but it's the invention of nuclear weapons. Without it, we might have had the fourth or even fifth world war with more wars looming. But now, all what the big countries do is disagree and agree because they know how risky a war is in this nuclear era.
Re: Please, Give Your Objective Answer About This And Why. by Moneyfem: 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nuclear weapons?
Re: Please, Give Your Objective Answer About This And Why. by Moneyfem: 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Interesting.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Is Not Working Tonight Wo Noticed That ? / UK Used Laptops And Brand-new / Can Desktop Hard Drive Be Repaired?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.