Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Learn How To Make NO Budget Sci-fi Movie Free !!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn How To Make NO Budget Sci-fi Movie Free !!! (1063 Views)

Check Out The Sci-fi Environment I Made With Blender 3D Software / It's Sci-fi And Post Apocalyptic, Check Out A Short By Nigerian Teenagers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make NO Budget Sci-fi Movie Free !!! by huomohu(m): 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
Little or no fund shouldn't be an excuse to bring your awesome creativity to life. I shot the movie below with no budget. If I get a good response from a number of enthusiasts, I can show you how to do it for free!!!! Yeah for Free!!! But before you decide...watch and see if it worth it...
Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caCnUPR8S7k
Re: Learn How To Make NO Budget Sci-fi Movie Free !!! by nijabazaar: 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
I am interested .. I love tracking really.
Re: Learn How To Make NO Budget Sci-fi Movie Free !!! by huomohu(m): 5:00am On Mar 20, 2017
Good then we start. Am making the tutorial for some friends....So I will place the updates Here....you can follow along ...From there I will tell you all you need to know....drop your question on this trail....thanks
Re: Learn How To Make NO Budget Sci-fi Movie Free !!! by africanman85: 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
interested too
Re: Learn How To Make NO Budget Sci-fi Movie Free !!! by huomohu(m): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
Watch out for the first post tomorrow....
Re: Learn How To Make NO Budget Sci-fi Movie Free !!! by LMandela(m): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2017
nice one, i'm interested
Re: Learn How To Make NO Budget Sci-fi Movie Free !!! by huomohu(m): 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hey guys am working on the tutorial now...hopefully I post the first one in an hours time...thanks for the interest....
Re: Learn How To Make NO Budget Sci-fi Movie Free !!! by huomohu(m): 1:44am On Mar 22, 2017
Sorry guys, I should have posted this earlier but as you know...stuff happens..
Ok on the subject matter I posted the first scene Breakdown... I will do same later this week and in couple of week we walk through the scenes together and how to achieve all I did. Please I need your feedback so I can guage your skill level, this will enable me adjust appropriately!
Sunscribe to my youtube page so you dont miss out..thought I will try and keep you posted here as well.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVTC_Kl86uA

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Comic Tutor! / Hire My Voice For Your Video Project! | Premium Voice Over Service / Creative Designer Needed For T-shirts And Other Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.