Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,256 members, 7,839,306 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

I Am Going To Be Raped - Kim Kardashian Recounts Her Paris Robbery Ordeal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Going To Be Raped - Kim Kardashian Recounts Her Paris Robbery Ordeal (453 Views)

Emmanuella Iloba: This Ass Will Not Be Raped By Any Uncle In The Lord / Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help / New Kim Kardashian Sex Tape Leaked....after Paris Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Going To Be Raped - Kim Kardashian Recounts Her Paris Robbery Ordeal by mary2014: 8:35am On Mar 20, 2017
Kim Kardashian ,in a new episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashian, recounted what transpired on October 3, after months of news reports, speculation, and silence on her behalf.

Speaking to her sisters Kourtney, 37, and Khloe Kardashian, 32 Kim explained that her mouth was duct taped to stop her from screaming.

More: http://naijaaparents.com/going-raped-kim-kardashian-recounts-paris-robbery-ordeal/
Re: I Am Going To Be Raped - Kim Kardashian Recounts Her Paris Robbery Ordeal by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 20, 2017
haba

(1) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Ubi Franklin For Copyright Theft, Calls Him "Talentless" (pic) / Ambode: National Arts Theatre’ll Be Ready For AMAA 2017 / Wizkid Or Davido: Who Is The More Bankable Artiste?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.