Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? (1208 Views)

A Woman Made Love With A Midget And The Experience Was Like.. / WTF This Woman With Huge "MAN'S PART" Got Everyone Talking / BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? by saydfact(m): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2017
Lalasticlala please come and show the world the greatest DIY ooh, our ladies shd buy Nigeria to safe the dollar. .. grin grin

Screenshot: www.palmchatnow.com

Re: See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? by ken19: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2017
itz pepper dm gang necklace
Re: See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? by Afriifa(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2017
Do you know that Nairalanders are not commenting on posts again? Send comment to seun and see how he welcomes you with a bottle of wine fill with pepper.
Re: See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2017
By there Marks we shall know them

1 Like

Re: See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? by Afriifa(m): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2017
smithsydny:
By there Marks we shall know them
you ain't matured one BIT
Re: See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 20, 2017
Afriifa:
you ain't matured one BIT
u say?

1 Like

Re: See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? by Afriifa(m): 11:04am On Mar 20, 2017
smithsydny:
u say?
Just like the way you been node hear moral teachings from both your paarents and teachers
Re: See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 20, 2017
Afriifa:
Just like the way you been node hear moral teachings from both your paarents and teachers
hey hey young matured man don't u ever in your miserable life mention my parents in wat so ever I drop here..

Get that too your skull..

If u lack respect for your parents I don't..

1 Like

Re: See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? by Afriifa(m): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2017
smithsydny:
hey hey young matured man don't u ever in your miserable life mention my parents in wat so ever I drop here..

Get that too your skull..

If u lack respect for your parents I don't..
you see how u don't understand things? Look I said you never listen to their morals(meaning they were good) but u were bad.
Re: See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2017
Afriifa:
you see how u don't understand things? Look I said you never listen to their morals(meaning they were good) but u were bad.

1 Like

Re: See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? by Afriifa(m): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=smithsydny post=54766488][/quote]lol. Sorry man. But I think you are good. Just stop the tribal war abeg n have fun
Re: See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 20, 2017
Afriifa:
lol. Sorry man. But I think you are good. Just stop the tribal war abeg n have fun
all this tribal thing I just take it for fun not like taking it to mind oo.. Am a south south guy I dey CUs my own join ooo.. Any person wah wan curse me make e curse me directly u know.. I will never bring parents into any of my beef. God bless us

1 Like

Re: See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? by Afriifa(m): 11:42am On Mar 20, 2017
smithsydny:
all this tribal thing I just take it for fun not like taking it to mind oo.. Am a south south guy I dey CUs my own join ooo.. Any person wah wan curse me make e curse me directly u know.. I will never bring parents into any of my beef. God bless us
yeah. So sorry for making u feel dat way,, u r from south south? Did u read my recent post about wikipedia?
Re: See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2017
Afriifa:
yeah. So sorry for making u feel dat way,, u r from south south? Did u read my recent post about wikipedia?
no.. Lemme see it
Re: See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? by Afriifa(m): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2017
smithsydny:
no.. Lemme see it
wikipedia self follow haters the maginarlize us
Re: See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2017
Afriifa:
wikipedia self follow haters the maginarlize us
grin is not a small something oo
Re: See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? by Afriifa(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2017
smithsydny:
I think you see as I catch their wayo?
Re: See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? by Afriifa(m): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
smithsydny:
nairaland front pages don tire me. To earn front page self u must call Seun phone number
Re: See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
Afriifa:
I think you see as I catch their wayo?

Re: See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
Afriifa:
nairaland front pages don tire me. To earn front page self u must call Seun phone number

Re: See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? by Afriifa(m): 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=smithsydny post=54771475][/quote]you funny bro, where u go
Re: See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Afriifa:
you funny bro, so u use two acounts d full peolple..
I don shut down one.. Nah my main account be this.. Just add snake for ya post Lala go reason ya matter grin
Re: See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? by Afriifa(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
smithsydny:
I don shut down one.. Nah my main account be this.. Just add snake for ya post Lala go reason ya matter grin
chai u funny die, Lala too like snake sha. Haba.
Re: See What This Woman Made Her Necklace With? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Afriifa:
chai u funny die, Lala too like snake sha. Haba.
nah snake man him be nah grin

(1) (Reply)

#talklikeafricanparent Trending On Twitter (photos) / Wike Will Throw You Out Of Pleasure Park,Man Blasted For His Dressing Code(Pics) / See What This Old Woman Did To This Stingy India Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.